_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not going to post here anymore for 2 reasons

1- When ever I add something, some noob says I copyed or I'm plagerising. And I have to fight them to explain something they still don't understand
2- Its not funny anymore because people just turn it into a way to spamm messages while trying to not gather attention

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I'm not going to post here anymore for 2 reasons

1- When ever I add something, some noob says I copyed or I'm plagerising. And I have to fight them to explain something they still don't understand
2- Its not funny anymore because people just turn it into a way to spamm messages while trying to not gather attention
Don't let the haters drive your spicy memeiness away.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom