Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
1fekt0.jpg

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Dead joke & incorrect meme usage.
This is supposed to be used for bad jokes, where the second image is the punch line, and the third one being just a face
Nononono, memes are like abstract art. When you first see it, it makes no sense. The second, third, fourth etc. time you see it it still makes no sense. After an hour thinking about the meaning of it and how it can be worth so much, you just make up a random story that could fit it. And then, that piece of art (or in my case, piece of s**t) has done what it wanted you to do: think and use your brains.
After that you can share that story so others can enjoy that piece of art too.

Basically, what I wanted to say is: You can't use a meme the wrong way nor the right way, you can only use it the way you like it ;).

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So close yet so far...

Nononono, memes are like abstract art. When you first see it, it makes no sense. The second, third, fourth etc. time you see it it still makes no sense. After an hour thinking about the meaning of it and how it can be worth so much, you just make up a random story that could fit it. And then, that piece of art (or in my case, piece of s**t) has done what it wanted you to do: think and use your brains.
After that you can share that story so others can enjoy that piece of art too.

Basically, what I wanted to say is: You can't use a meme the wrong way nor the right way, you can only use it the way you like it ;).
upload_2016-12-5_17-30-24.png

You were saying?
Memes need to be dank, otherwise they're just random images with dumb texts.
Wait...

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom