Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Ok check page 206 it is saturated with only projectiles and skyblock memes
Skyblock and projectiles memes are still relevant.

This is a CCG memes thread, expect CCG memes, If there is content you dislike save the negative, non constructive criticism for yourself if not in the form of memes. As long as the memes content is relevent I don't see any problem with it.

I personaly prefer going through this thread and seeing memes not negative comments.

You criticize my meme but this is your content since page 206.
No the panels are supposed to be flipped.
In the movie he gets better eyesight and doesnt need glasses, so he takes them off
This is why I dont trust staff
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Remember last week when we had good memes
All that NaCl had to come from somewhere
HEY EVERYONE IM HERE TO ANNOUNCE THE DEATH OF TRYHARD MEMES ITS OVER PLEASE MAKE SOME NEW CREATIVE ONES ME TOO THANKS

Just ask quetzi to afk overnight at uhc thats all he seems to do in game anyway
At least I dont post memes
There are only so many times you can recycle the same thing
Bad memes will win
TL,DR: No memes and mostly space filling negative content, it wasn't a problem until it became systematic and redundent.

I dislike posting text posts in this thread so please pm me if you have any further inquiries.

Last edited:

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Skyblock and projectiles memes are still relevant.

This is a CCG memes thread, expect CCG memes, If there is content you dislike save the negative, non constructive criticism for yourself if not in the form of memes. As long as the memes content is relevent I don't see any problem with it.

I personaly prefer going through this thread and seeing memes not negative comments.

TL,DR: No memes and mostly space filling negative content, it wasn't a problem until it became systematic and redundent.

I dislike posting text posts in this thread so please pm me if you have any further inquiries.
I never payed much attention too a pigeon but the pigeon content spoiler made me want to say.... @A pigeon, stop it. What would you vote if you were me?

A pigeon spreading negativity on this thread

or...

Memes that make you laugh.

D

Deleted member 346231

Wow memes have actually been mediocre this week, what an unexpected turn of events!

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

2byuey.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom