Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Good evening, Cubecraft! Well @Malll tagged me in a ccg life thing, so I feel obliged to do it.

Okay, in the beginning of my CCG life, I was playing on Skyblock, pretty much me and my irl friend like 2/3 years ago. I was a noob stone, barely talked in chat, all these other things that I hated about myself. After I went into secondary school, or around that time, like summer holidays, I met @SameeraCat , probably the longest friend i've known from ccg. I invited her to my island, which was a WIP 50x50 grassland, enchanting area, chest area and a jungle tree inhabited with mobs xD. I then met @Skeletonsabotage after he (annoyingly) kept asking questions xD. We then bonded and he's bae baebaebaebabe. Also along the way in SB, I met @superxsnap , @Malll , Charli and other people that I forgot about. I literally loved Sb, and I still do xDD. I then moved to forums, short after I got muted by @Aimee2323 , but it was quite funny for me nevertheless. I then got unmuted, and stuff, and I kept going on forums, and donated gold because of @Fluffys_gurl persuading me ;]]]]. I was welcomed on the forums, and now I am here lol. I met @Soph on Skyblock, through Sam, and she gave me Netherwarts and soul sand, baring in mind back then, the only way to get that was by drop parties; i was over the moon and we became instant friend. I met @Mattttttttttt through forums, and i love him sm. I met @WingedBogan and @Breezeblocks through a "friendship group" (ew cringe) we have xDD. Also met @Sccottyyy from his old livestreams with @AquaaXx on teamspeak <3. I met @TheAdventurerMM through @MorganPlayzMc I believe, and ye. I met @Driii through a variety of people, as well as just us talking spontaneously, and she's gr8 m8 lmfao. I met @Eclipse1314 through our love for Tyler Oakley <333. @Xycheth from stalking. @ImABubbleHead through our love for stalking finn. @WolfWhispers through my bullying problems, along with @Oceanical . @Saradabaschi through her nub lapiz dayz and her build comp wins xD. @Yittamonkey through my coming out. @Exciting_pancake through our love xD. @SevereWarning through just, people. @Aimee2323 through my nub mute. @TlmeLord through our nub days. @darkshaymin234 through trevors laughing noises. @SSunny through people. @Javid_ through Savannah. @johnyestaloca through his nub sg dayz. @coastical through her amazingness. @JirdTheNird through other people. @SanityPrevails through savannah <33. @kadeplays through his fabulousness. @Volkom_ from his drunk snapchats. @Drew McNamee through his accent. If I forgot people then sorryyyyyyyyyy, that's a lot tho. Like, now here I am loll.. just a person haha.

I literally love this community so much, and I literally consider all of you as family. <3 ily nubs (aka @Dai_Matsumoto and @Soph). But ye, ev

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Omg I am sorry, I forgot about the summer build comp xD I thought you meant random build comps on Creative xD
Yes, I ranked up to gold through this ;D
Those random build comps: "pls com to mi plot winner wins hall of fane!1!!!!"

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom