Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty_B00p

Apr 25, 2015
plot para participar.jpg

I build this for the competition :D i hope they like to everyone ( if u want see the plot ID is 82;-238 Owner Betty_B00p)

T.u for reading :3 have a nice day/night

Reactions: Ion_Hunter

alexbutera

Oct 24, 2015
Here is my halloween edit for you, Cubecraft! :cube_light:

It's my skin and a capture of your lobby with shaders. As you can see it's a witch flying with her broom and her cat in, and they're on their way to play some skywars in the "Scary" map!

I hope you like it, It has cost me a lot of time, and I think that idea repeatedly times.

It's all, I love your server, I think is the best server of Minecraft, greetings from Spain!!! <3

PD; The first photo is the making of in photoshop, and the second one is the final result :D
foto.png
cubecraft halloween art.png

alexbutera

Oct 24, 2015
Here is my halloween edit for you, Cubecraft! :cube_light:

It's my skin and a capture of your lobby with shaders. As you can see it's a witch flying with her broom and her cat in, and they're on their way to play some skywars in the "Scary" map!

I hope you like it, It has cost me a lot of time, and I think that idea repeatedly times.

It's all, I love your server, I think is the best server of Minecraft, greetings from Spain!!! <3

PD; The first photo is the making of in photoshop, and the second one is the final result :DView attachment 60498 View attachment 60499

IGN: AlexButera

Dante345

Jul 8, 2015
Hello everyone : D This is my Halloween art . My nickname is Dante345 ( Forum and Server)
The image was made in Photoshop CS6 , the background is a photo of Halloween Lobby with 32x32 texturepack faithful .

Halloween pumpkin skin was edited by me and the other character is me ( my skin ) .

I'm from Peru , I hope to win .

Good luck everyone!
Cubecraft.jpg

Dante345

Jul 8, 2015
Hello everyone : D This is my Halloween art . My nickname is Dante345 ( Forum and Server)
The image was made in Photoshop CS6 , the background is a photo of Halloween Lobby with 32x32 texturepack faithful .

Halloween pumpkin skin was edited by me and the other character is me ( my skin ) .

I'm from Peru , I hope to win .

Good luck everyone!

IGN : Dante345

RedRobyn

Oct 28, 2015
Guys, you do realise you cant take things off other people, as in you cant just take photos from online and then make an edit, its an art competetion. Not a steal work off other people then flip them or change it to a different colour competetion, you have to work for this! :)o_O
A message from Robyn

RedRobyn

Oct 28, 2015
Guys, you do realise you cant take things off other people, as in you cant just take photos from online and then make an edit, its an art competetion. Not a steal work off other people then flip them or change it to a different colour competetion, you have to work for this! :)o_O
A message from Robyn
You'll have a better chance of winning if its an orignal :D:p

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
A message from Robyn
As said above^ but its something like an overlay then its okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom