Attachments

• CubeCraftLobbyDraw.jpg
    CubeCraftLobbyDraw.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 233

ZorakPlays

Oct 17, 2015

Dante345

Jul 8, 2015
Congratulations to first place, it has deserved , his drawing was the best ! :D , however , disagree with the third place , saw much better job that did not win , but that's not my call , he is decided by the moderator . I hope to win the next , @Frankaliti your drawing is great ! :D GG

Reactions: TheFabri13

TheFabri13

Nov 5, 2015
Congratulations to first place, it has deserved , his drawing was the best ! :D , however , disagree with the third place , saw much better job that did not win , but that's not my call , he is decided by the moderator . I hope to win the next , @Frankaliti your drawing is great ! :D GG
Muy friend you know the day of when are share the page he resulta of the Story Minecraft Halloween Competition.
Please answer me quickly

TheFabri13

Nov 5, 2015
Congratulations to first place, it has deserved , his drawing was the best ! :D , however , disagree with the third place , saw much better job that did not win , but that's not my call , he is decided by the moderator . I hope to win the next , @Frankaliti your drawing is great ! :D GG[/QUOT
When are the page share The resulta of the contest Story Horror Competición please answer me quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom