Ion_Hunter

Oct 18, 2015
Here my work:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:
Cubecraft_Hallowen_Update.jpg
Cubecraft_Hallowen_Update.jpg

My name in game is Ion_Hunter

Muddman

Oct 18, 2015
Just letting y'all know, you can only enter once, so if you post a picture in one post and then another in a different one, I will only look at the first one posted, so choose wisely ;)
can you send me a .png cubecraft logo?

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hey people! I made a "Catch the difference" image. I don't know how to translate this to english, you know, You have a real image and another in the same position/place and there are some differences between them.
Well I did that, unfortunately I lost the original one (what a pity :p) The challenge here is to find the ALL 7 differences between the original and the one I've made! In the reality there are much more than 7, ya know, pixel stuffs... I'm a noob with that. @Tacosbefriends Is this kind of "Art" here or maybe in the selfie competition?
P.S: If @Tacosbefriends tell me I have to give the original one I will put it here. Besides I think without the original one this will be much more challenging.

That red square between the eyes of the main pumpkin isn't a difference, that was just the lava particles GL all
http://imgur.com/tVEyr38
I'm not the host of this competition. Ask @Driii

Ekzos

May 20, 2015
Sky Wars' lobby 9
www.youtube.com
Hey people! I made a "Catch the difference" image. I don't know how to translate this to english, you know, You have a real image and another in the same position/place and there are some differences between them.
Well I did that, unfortunately I lost the original one (what a pity :p) The challenge here is to find the ALL 7 differences between the original and the one I've made! In the reality there are much more than 7, ya know, pixel stuffs... I'm a noob with that. @Driii Is this kind of "Art" here or maybe in the selfie competition?
P.S: If @Driii tell me if I have to give the original one and I will put it here. Besides I think without the original one this will be much more challenging.

That red square between the eyes of the main pumpkin isn't a difference, that was just the lava particles GL all
http://imgur.com/tVEyr38
@Driii I'm able to participate in the competition? My IGN: Ekzos

ristian

Oct 19, 2015
Here's my Photoshop Art for the Halloween update!
Creator : Kristan Bakker
Minecraft : PingPongPig

Attachments

• petsgetto.jpg
    petsgetto.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.