Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Nice idea, could be hard and that stuff. But I like it, I'd use it. Some mods and maybe you could put your own mods in, if possible. A client based anti-cheat is better then an anti-cheat plugin. May take time, may cost some money, but I think it could be worth it. Cool thing and it would make you a real cubecraft fan if you used it wouldn't it? ;3
But then people need to download a separate client to play, and cubecraft can look at like all of your files.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Don't make it possible to modify, because if you do people can bypass it easily and put vape or something.
That's true. But Maybe if they wanna spend some extra time on it, they could make "mods" to it, so that they only work with the client. So you can chose if you want for example keystorke mod or not. So you can only use them and not normal forge mods.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
That's true. But Maybe if they wanna spend some extra time on it, they could make "mods" to it, so that they only work with the client. So you can chose if you want for example keystorke mod or not. So you can only use them and not normal forge mods.
If the team could make a section where you could put some mods and they add it if it get's support then the problem would be solved.

Reactions: Dillen

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
But then people need to download a separate client to play, and cubecraft can look at like all of your files.
If they made it so they don't have to download it to play, but they could if they wanted. And sure spyware could be implemented but why? And if it's possible to view files without a spyware, then maybe, it would not be great. But why would CubeCraft look through your files?

D

Deleted member 169486

What do you mean with that?
If they want to play cubecraft, they need to download a whole new client.
If they made it so they don't have to download it to play, but they could if they wanted
Then what's the point of making it? No one will switch to a whole new program to play on the server when they don't have to

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
If they want to play cubecraft, they need to download a whole new client.

Then what's the point of making it? No one will switch to a whole new program to play on the server when they don't have to
Hm, if players who have downloaded it, play with each other. And players who haven't downloaded it, play with each other. Then it could work. But if you had to have it to play cubecraft, then it would not be worth it, they'd loose a lot of players on it. Or am I misunderstanding you?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
@MacWasGood i think you misunderstood me, you get a client via your minecraft launcher, you launch it and you can play on every server that supports 1.12. Sentinel (anticheat) only activates while you are on cubecraft.

D

Deleted member 169486

@MacWasGood i think you misunderstood me, you get a client via your minecraft launcher, you launch it and you can play on every server that supports 1.12. Sentinel (anticheat) only activates while you are on cubecraft.
I honestly have no idea what your suggesting then. I don't even think that's possible.

So you want an anti-cheat, in mod form? Yeah I don't think you can do that.
I can't name them from the top of my head but I'm pretty sure there are a few client side anti-cheats out there already. Why shouldn't it be possible?

-----

I'd like this client to contain some of the most popular (allowed) mods because some players (including me) might prefer to use their own mods otherwise. I'd like to see (at least) optifine (of course) and something like the display-mods from Labymod for example, thanks that'd be great. Sadly, bypasses for some client side anti-cheats still exists but it'd still be harder than bypassing Sentinel though... It would be a great solution for all the false banning as well.
+1×10^∞

add POLL pleansE

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 "you can't get banned while using this client" sounds like an easy way to get away with breaking the rules.

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
I see where you are going with this idea. It's definitely interesting! I do have to disagree, as previously mentioned, it's quite a waste of money and time. I would say current anti-cheat does a pretty good job at doing its thing. While I do see your point, of reducing hackers, etc... There's no point, badlion was a competitive gaming server cubecraft isnt, that is why badlion had a lot more cheating activity.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom