Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
General information
Hi, so it's been a long time since I made an introduction and I thought it's a great time and opportunity to make an updated one.

I'm Cathie, 17 years old (turning 18 this year woop woop). I like to cook, bake, travel and sing. I also play field hockey but unfortunately I have to stop because I'm going to be in my last year of high school and want to fully focus on that.

I'm from The Netherlands and have lived here my entire life but my family is from Armenia (and yes I do speak the language). I'm fluent in Dutch, English and Armenian and I'm currently learning German and Spanish.

Did you know that Armenia is a really pretty country? A great place to travel to!

Free time
What I do in my free time: gaming. Got nothing else I can think about! Although I love playing with my hamster, Mimi, she's a very silly hamster!

66755F4B-95F5-42CE-BFC2-5861ECB217FF.jpg

Anyways, I only play Minecraft. Sometimes I play a survival and other times I play Cubecraft (which is like always). I don't really have a favorite gamemode to be fair, I play all games, except for parkour, I'm so bad at parkour...

I have no idea what else to say, if you'd like to know more about me please don't hesitate creating a conversation with me or DMing me on discord!

Have a good day :3

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice re-introduction Cathie!
I wish you luck with your studies and with everything you do. Hope you continue enjoying here for many more years (:

• Love
Reactions: FoxFil_ and Cathie

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Never read your first introduction so reading this one was super cool, glad I could get to know you better. For someone who doesn't really speak that many languages that's an impressive amount, very nice. Ah yes, playing Minecraft a lot, aren't we all guilty of that one.

Anyway hope to see you around! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

• Haha
Reactions: Cathie
Top Bottom