Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ei91

Aug 23, 2021
I watched a video on YouTube of someone killing the lv 400 conjurer boss in a few seconds, why can't I or anyone else damage the boss and why is it lv 750?

I've played with people that were higher and lower levels than me, tried 2 players only, so if there's a glitch or cheat please let me know because this is stupid.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
The boss WAS level 400 I believe and now has become level 700! The boss has also been given an overall stat boost yesterday.

OnesAndZeros

Aug 24, 2021
I watched a video on YouTube of someone killing the lv 400 conjurer boss in a few seconds, why can't I or anyone else damage the boss and why is it lv 750?

I've played with people that were higher and lower levels than me, tried 2 players only, so if there's a glitch or cheat please let me know because this is stupid.
It may also because of the armor you are wearing. Full heatwave armor and going heavy into upgrading your flame wand and stats as needed is overpowered. Like I'm currently doing 5k damage at the least with one tick of damage. Honestly heatwave needs to be balanced

Skysadisei

Jan 14, 2021
India. (time zone:-ist/(+5:30GMT)
I think they buffed it too much.
I with level 100 water wand and level 35 tusunmi armor and my friend with best possible frost armour and level 75 frost wand did no damage to boss we both can one hit kill the iron golem with no armour but for final boss we can't even do 1 present damage.

OnesAndZeros

Aug 24, 2021
I think they buffed it too much.
I with level 100 water wand and level 35 tusunmi armor and my friend with best possible frost armour and level 75 frost wand did no damage to boss we both can one hit kill the iron golem with no armour but for final boss we can't even do 1 present damage.
I'll try and fight it real quick

Reactions: kineticdrake295

OnesAndZeros

Aug 24, 2021
Yeah never mind it has an insane amount of health, and all of my armor buffs were negated or something because I was only doing like 500 damage. It says it has 60k health but when I'd deal 500 damage it'd only bring it down like 10 health. That's insane and the fight was incredibly boring

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
The more you upgrade the wands in your hand, the more damage you will do. At the beginning of the game, people developed their wands a lot and when the boss was level 400, people killed him very easily, so the boss's health was increased

OnesAndZeros

Aug 24, 2021
The more you upgrade the wands in your hand, the more damage you will do. At the beginning of the game, people developed their wands a lot and when the boss was level 400, people killed him very easily, so the boss's health was increased
Yeah my wand is level 299, I have level 65 heatwave armor and pretty decent stats for mana regen and the whole nine yards. I did barely any damage though

Apr 16, 2021
Yes like I can’t beat it I do so little damage but it’s so expensive to do the elemental attributes like a stack to upgrade 1 but that’s how the grind works I just hope it gets nerfed.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom