Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PocketSable

Feb 15, 2017
I do not agree with this idea because of the fact that cubecraft isn't really a competitive server

It's literally a game server where people compete to win games. I've only met one person on Eggwars on an opposing team who I considered a friend and that's because they hated the hacker in the game as much as me and he sacrificed his team to get their egg so my team could beat them.

I think a tournament or ranked teams would be a good thing. You're already are at a disadvantage if you're not a payed player. This would give people an incentive to play more. And the "leaderboards" already do this but poorly.

However, I only agree to this if it's not a required part of Eggwars. If you can either join a team rank group or just play team normally without the ranking.

Also, for everyone saying it will "split the community". The community is already split if you haven't noticed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom