Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
HI
This My Idea For The EggWars Section In The Server

Please Consider This in mind If you are a dev.

The Idea:

I guess it's not hard To organize a leauge in EggWars like a ranked eggwars like if you are level 10 u can join the ranked eggwars but you must have your team of 4 or 5 players and then u join u name ur team and start playing eggwars but if ur team wins ur team rank up until they have rank #1 in the eggwars and every year that restarts again (Season 1) - (Season 2) and there is rewards for the top 3 teams every season and when u win u earn points and xp and when u lose u lose xp only i guess it's not bad

Thanks For Reading :)

Can U Give Me A Follow if u like the idea and thanks ;)

Last edited:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I do not agree with this idea because of the fact that cubecraft isn't really a competitive server, and it will create multiple classes of players. Some players will not be able to compete in a competitive setting for one reason or another because of bad/unreliable internet, lack of skill, getting unlucky with their opponents all being superstar eggwars players, not having friends to play with, etc.

This will basically mean all the good players play the league and all the bad players play the normal game. Then there's players like me, who only play when my friends play because we play very well together(except for the occasional game that is a total trainwreck), so I don't play every day because we can't all play every day. Basically being anywhere near the top would be reserved for people with absolutely no lives and it wouldn't be good for the server as a whole.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I do not agree with this idea because of the fact that cubecraft isn't really a competitive server, and it will create multiple classes of players. Some players will not be able to compete in a competitive setting for one reason or another because of bad/unreliable internet, lack of skill, getting unlucky with their opponents all being superstar eggwars players, not having friends to play with, etc.

This will basically mean all the good players play the league and all the bad players play the normal game. Then there's players like me, who only play when my friends play because we play very well together(except for the occasional game that is a total trainwreck), so I don't play every day because we can't all play every day. Basically being anywhere near the top would be reserved for people with absolutely no lives and it wouldn't be good for the server as a whole.

Well damn, you must be right considering you wrote that all in a huge size.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I do not like this idea. I think that it is too different from the Egg Wars that we have at the current moment. Having it too different will, as said above, split it too much. I think having the top 5 on the leaderboards are enough.

A

A pigeon

Why did you type like that? It is so difficult to read.

Anyway , im neutral because i dont have the time to play competitive eggwars

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
seems fun because the people that wanna be good are gona play ranked so the games will be more fun inly i dislike the fact that you can lose xp and points because thats just not gona work

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
HI

The Idea:

I guess it's not hard To organize a leauge in EggWars like a ranked eggwars like if you are level 10 u can join the ranked eggwars but you must have your team of 4 or 5 players and then u join u name ur team and start playing eggwars but if ur team wins ur team rank up until they have rank #1 in the eggwars and every year that restarts again (Season 1) - (Season 2) and there is rewards for the top 3 teams every season and when u win u earn points and xp and when u lose u lose xp only i guess it's not bad

I don't really see cube as a comeptitive server and that Ranked eggwars will fit, unlike others.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
HI

The Idea:

1- Split up the community ;( As @Jeff_Bllkth said...
2- Meh we have a leaderboard
3- People can be low leveled but pros so it would not be even reguarless.

Sorry -1

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
1- Split up the community ;( As @Jeff_Bllkth said...
2- Meh we have a leaderboard
3- People can be low leveled but pros so it would not be even reguarless.

Sorry -1

I mean that is so for all ranked games. Of course a pro can be low leveled (because he/she used to play on another server or made a new account). That's why you get higher the more you play.

Reactions: ToastO_O
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom