Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

I do not know if you will be Spanish, if I am, if you have problems regarding connections and other things (especially in BedWars) you should contact a administrator like @AnimalTamer1. I would like to help you but I do not play Bedrock. :p

Greetings and bye :)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I do not know if you will be Spanish, if I am, if you have problems regarding connections and other things (especially in BedWars) you should contact a administrator like @AnimalTamer1. I would like to help you but I do not play Bedrock. :p

Greetings and bye :)
Not true, as Animal is the staff manager and has nothing to do with connections. I suggest you to not answer questions if you do not know the answer. Also there is no bedwars o_O

If you’re a 100% sure your connection etc is okay best thing to do is email support@cubecraft.net and state your problem. They will ask you to run some tests and then they identify and possibly fix the problem.

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Not true, as Animal is the staff manager and has nothing to do with connections. I suggest you to not answer questions if you do not know the answer. Also there is no bedwars o_O

If you’re a 100% sure your connection etc is okay best thing to do is email support@cubecraft.net and state your problem. They will ask you to run some tests and then they identify and possibly fix the problem.
- Locked as issue has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳