Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

I do not know if you will be Spanish, if I am, if you have problems regarding connections and other things (especially in BedWars) you should contact a administrator like @AnimalTamer1. I would like to help you but I do not play Bedrock. :p

Greetings and bye :)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I do not know if you will be Spanish, if I am, if you have problems regarding connections and other things (especially in BedWars) you should contact a administrator like @AnimalTamer1. I would like to help you but I do not play Bedrock. :p

Greetings and bye :)
Not true, as Animal is the staff manager and has nothing to do with connections. I suggest you to not answer questions if you do not know the answer. Also there is no bedwars o_O

If you’re a 100% sure your connection etc is okay best thing to do is email support@cubecraft.net and state your problem. They will ask you to run some tests and then they identify and possibly fix the problem.

Reactions: SpringWarz

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Not true, as Animal is the staff manager and has nothing to do with connections. I suggest you to not answer questions if you do not know the answer. Also there is no bedwars o_O

If you’re a 100% sure your connection etc is okay best thing to do is email support@cubecraft.net and state your problem. They will ask you to run some tests and then they identify and possibly fix the problem.
- Locked as issue has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom