Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Can You use CheatBreaker on CubeCraft?

• Yes! Only When you turn off your minimap!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XxDJGamerNLxX

Dec 8, 2017
Hello, Cubecraft

I Want to use cheatbreaker on ur network but i not no i you can get banned of it
But i hafe lagg

Cacuhau

Jul 29, 2018
I wasn't familiar with CheatBreaker, could at least have sent us some kind of link wouldn't you agree? Anyways, from the official CheatBreaker site, it came to my attention that this is only for 1.7(.10) (correct me if I'm wrong). If this is really the case you can already give up trying to get this thing added. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have any knowledge about these kinds of things though I'm here to gain a little bit of information.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I wasn't familiar with CheatBreaker, could at least have sent us some kind of link wouldn't you agree? Anyways, from the official CheatBreaker site, it came to my attention that this is only for 1.7(.10) (correct me if I'm wrong). If this is really the case you can already give up trying to get this thing added. Again, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have any knowledge about these kinds of things though I'm here to gain a little bit of information.
Cheatbreaker is a client, when you use it you are not able to cheat. This is like labymod, it has all the mods but your not able to cheat when using it. But how can you use cheatbreaker on cubecraft when there is a 1.7.10 version only when cubecraft is 1.8+?

Cacuhau

Jul 29, 2018
. But how can you use cheatbreaker on cubecraft when there is a 1.7.10 version only when cubecraft is 1.8+?
That's exactly my point, this server represents the 1.9 community and its features. Go to Hypixel if you're not comfortable with it but lowering down to 1.7.10 is just not gonna happen.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
That's exactly my point, this server represents the 1.9 community and its features. Go to Hypixel if you're not comfortable with it but lowering down to 1.7.10 is just not gonna happen.
Maybe if cheatbreaker updates tot 1.8 or higher, cubecraft could think about allowing the client, because they are definitely going to make a version for 1.8 on cheatbreaker.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Je kan niet met cheatbreaker de server joinen, want cheatbreaker ondersteunt momenteer alleen de 1.7 versie.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
The creator and developer of cheatbreaker is a pedophile.
The CheatBreaker scans are odd (screenshots every x time, IP). It also seems to use your webcam
CheatBreaker may collect and process the following information from you:

• IP address
  • Game identifiers (e.g. in-game name, account UUID, etc.)
  • Screenshots of your computer while using the Services
  • Hardware device information and identifiers (e.g. serial numbers)
  • Information about the running operating system
  • Information about game-related and operating-system-related files and memory
  • Information about running processes, drivers and other executable code
  • File names included in other information listed here, which might also contain your operating system username

Also, CheatBreaker has a -58 community score in VirusTotal

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom