Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

yobock27

Mar 26, 2016
My House
So, my Minecraft IGN right now is: "xBloodyDiarrheaX", and I was in the Egg wars lobby, I was waiting for a UnderDaSea, I was Banned right there and then. because of my Potty joke IGN. Is that fair? On the server I paid 35$ on, I don't think so. I buy Gold rank, and that's what you guys give back?o_O

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: Cynamooo

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, my Minecraft IGN right now is: "xBloodyDiarrheaX", and I was in the Egg wars lobby, I was waiting for a UnderDaSea, I was Banned right there and then. because of my Potty joke IGN. Is that fair? On the server I paid 35$ on, I don't think so. I buy Gold rank, and that's what you guys give back?o_O
Thats not fair, but it doesnt matter if you donated money to the server. No mercy.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I had brought this name up to the management and they agreed, along with me, that the name was simply to gross to have on our server. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, but it was our final decision. Also having a rank does not change how you are punished as everyone is equal, just some have more perks/permissions than others.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom