Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should /report system be added to cubecraft bedrock to better the efficiency at taking down hackers.

• Total voters
May 20, 2020
A26B001D-B4C6-4CC4-9606-2C5A3527C71F.jpeg
E67C8F40-0402-4B18-9943-07E0A3B7FD7F.jpeg

May 20, 2020
I wanted to have more on tags but it didn't allow me too have a lot, the other photo was of a guy using anti-knockback and kill aurora. I cant post the actual video of it because it wont let me.

May 20, 2020
There were other problems like none of them ever got banned due to the lack of a way to report players on bedrock and the bar to go report a bedrock player doesn’t even work on this website for me

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
1 - A batch of new devs were recently recruited in hopes to “upgrade” the anti-cheat
2 - I may be wrong, but I believe /report is already available to ranked players on java and mods still have a hard time keeping up it. It has already been suggested for all players to have access but was declined because there is no way for mods to keep up.
3 - you can report bedrock players here on the forums free of charge.

May 20, 2020
There were other problems with this like there has been a huge popularity spike of this hacking in the past weeks, and i also found a nude skin in one of my lobbies i can’t show for obvious reasons

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

Hello!

They currently have a developer who will start working on the Anti-cheat Sentinel, we will see the change later as they have started to develop it. If you want to contribute to reducing the number of hackers we can do it! the way is to record and report in this way we assure a punishment for rule breakers. With the development of Sentinel in both networks such as JAVA & BEDROCK the number of hackers will be reduced, but as I said right now we can record and report.

I would love to provide two links which is the report website for:

JAVA: @Here
BEDROCK: @Here

May 20, 2020
The saddest part is cubecraft is one of my favorite servers we actually have on bedrock and i really don’t want that to be taken away, because I genuinely love this server and i don’t want it to become just a total mess

Raggedreaper

Apr 13, 2020
The saddest part is cubecraft is one of my favorite servers we actually have on bedrock and i really don’t want that to be taken away, because I genuinely love this server and i don’t want it to become just a total mess
Don’t you think “a total mess” is a bit of an overstatement?

May 20, 2020
Thanks JoSeziTo, I hope you and your team can get it out as fast as possible because the amount of players hacking on the at least the bedrock servers (which i play on) are getting a lot worse then they were last week, mostly in minerware, with fly hacks specifically, why minerware? I really don’t know, but i wish your team the best of luck and i hope you all can get the anti-cheat out swiftly

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Can you please replace the poll with an unbiased one (yes/no). But I personally believe that it shouldn't be added because the staff already have enough issues dealing with java /report's and adding these to bedrock (which has more players and less staff) would just clog up the system even more.

May 20, 2020
Don’t you think “a total mess” is a bit of an overstatement?
Can you please replace the poll with an unbiased one (yes/no). But I personally believe that it shouldn't be added because the staff already have enough issues dealing with java /report's and adding these to bedrock (which has more players and less staff) would just clog up the system even more.
True

stonyboyyt

May 18, 2020
the devs need to add a /report command because other wise there isnt much of a way for a lot of people to report hackers. most people dont record/ dont know how to even record people; much less uploading that video of evidence to youtube or on a forum. thats for bedrock cubecraft. on java i have to ask why the fuck do u have to have a rank to report in game???? its not even the lowest rank or a cheap rank. 30$ to repport hackers. the devs are just asking for money at this point.

xHypethrxl

May 5, 2020
Somewhere in manchester
the devs need to add a /report command because other wise there isnt much of a way for a lot of people to report hackers. most people dont record/ dont know how to even record people; much less uploading that video of evidence to youtube or on a forum. thats for bedrock cubecraft. on java i have to ask why the fuck do u have to have a rank to report in game???? its not even the lowest rank or a cheap rank. 30$ to repport hackers. the devs are just asking for money at this point.
I agree that £24 is quite absurd for the ability to report rule breakers.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey, so basically, since Cubecraft recently hired 3 Anti-cheat developers, so improvements will be seen very shortly. Cubecraft hired many Bedrock focused staff members recently, and with the expansion of the staff team, they might add a /report system by the end of the year. Trust me, they're doing all they can!

May 14, 2020
I wanted to have more on tags but it didn't allow me too have a lot, the other photo was of a guy using anti-knockback and kill aurora. I cant post the actual video of it because it wont let me.
you can upload the video to your youtube channel as an ''unlisted'' video. only people with the link can see this video. copy this link and paste it to a report thread

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom