Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nasq

Nov 29, 2016
Hello there CubeCraft community,

Today it came to my mind this, my question is the following, if you have a 100 subscriber channel, and you add someone with the google feature MyBusiness and you made them admin on your youtube channel with their account, after that they remove all of your youtube videos because they are angry or for any other reason, are you able to make a lawsuit against them, I dont think so since it was your responsibiliy and you added that person to your channel right so its your fault for allowing that person to use your channel right? Please help me on this since its a important question and nobody has answered this yet.

Also, If you authorize someone to access your channel, you are responsible for what they do, right? If you have a disagreement with them, it's between you and them, you cant really sue that person for it since you gave the permission and access for your channel, youtube is not involved and cannot provide any help as you gave them access to your account and you can't file a lawsuit on them since you added them and it was your fault, correct?

Please help, this is important for me, thank you!

D

Deleted member 169486

If you let someone on your account then they are your responsibility. Anything they do reflects on you. So it would be in your best interest to not let anyone on your account.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello there CubeCraft community,

Today it came to my mind this, my question is the following, if you have a 100 subscriber channel, and you add someone with the google feature MyBusiness and you made them admin on your youtube channel with their account, after that they remove all of your youtube videos because they are angry or for any other reason, are you able to make a lawsuit against them, I dont think so since it was your responsibiliy and you added that person to your channel right so its your fault for allowing that person to use your channel right? Please help me on this since its a important question and nobody has answered this yet.

Also, If you authorize someone to access your channel, you are responsible for what they do, right? If you have a disagreement with them, it's between you and them, you cant really sue that person for it since you gave the permission and access for your channel, youtube is not involved and cannot provide any help as you gave them access to your account and you can't file a lawsuit on them since you added them and it was your fault, correct?

Please help, this is important for me, thank you!
well did you actually have any videos [i mean like a vast amount at least 20] because if not then should you really care [you can just upload videos again or make new ones]

lock @Cheez

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Yeah, since you were responsible for that person, don't think you can do much. I also can't imagine someone going to court for an issue as small as this in comparison to other more serious issues.

That does suck though, sorry that you had to learn the hard way about who you should trust with your account.

@jollow250 Not locking unless OP wants it to be locked.

(Moved to Media section of forums)

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Nasq

Nov 29, 2016
Yeah, since you were responsible for that person, don't think you can do much. I also can't imagine someone going to court for an issue as small as this in comparison to other more serious issues.

That does suck though, sorry that you had to learn the hard way about who you should trust with your account.

Your saying I can get sued or not?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

oh i thought the problem had been solved it sorry

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom