Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xTnts

Feb 2, 2019
Hello, this is my first post on the forums so sorry if its bad.

I was wondering if you could higher the amount of xp you get for winning survival games.
Games of SG can last quite long and they can be hard to win for a lot of people, and i think winners of it deserve more xp.
Maybe 250-300, that would probably be rewarding enough.
I think its a bit low at the moment, especially for the players who are not as good as me, they deserve more xp.
Thanks if you take this into consideration!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

I was wondering if you could higher the amount of xp you get for winning survival games.
Games of SG can last quite long and they can be hard to win for a lot of people, and i think winners of it deserve more xp.
I think its a bit low at the moment, especially for the players who are not as good as me, they deserve more xp.
Survival Games XP was increased in the last update it received before it was removed, we decided that the same as SkyWars was fair because they are generally equally difficult to win, I didnt feel as though SkyWars was easier in any way.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The considerate egoistic hero
300px-I%2C_Too%2C_Am_Extraordinarily_Humble.jpg

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net

250-300xp is a lot of experience for winning a single game, I think 150-200xp should be reasonable since winning a skywars game only is 125xp.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I don’t know the current amount, but I agree with @Juniorr that 250/300 is way to much. I would propose to make it maybe 150 experience. It could be that the current amount is almost the same, but that’s what I suggest.

Reactions: ImJunior

xTnts

Feb 2, 2019
250-300xp is a lot of experience for winning a single game, I think 150-200xp should be reasonable since winning a skywars game only is 125xp.
Winning a team eggwars game gives 250xp. a SG game generally takes longer than a team eggwars game, so thats what i thought. Skywars wins generally take 2-3 mins to win, so i agree with skywars xp but SG takes around 10-15 depending on where players are.
Why because if less beter players get more xp it's in my opinion a bit unfair.
Better players will still get much more xp, as they will win more, however some people just play for fun and casually and dont play PVP much, and if them winning for the first time after spending ages trying and only getting around 150-200 xp (forgot the exact amount.) Thats what i meant, as you dont want newer players just quitting because they dont feel rewarded from spending a long time getting a win. On hypixel i spent like 100 round of solo SG to get a win (im a bot on java D: ) and i got lots of coins, a good amount of xp and it made me feel rewarded and still want to play. On cubecraft its not as rewarding. Thats what i meant.

FlameBoyys

May 10, 2016
Netherlands

yeah, I'm with you man. a survival games game is pretty hard to win and it can take pretty long. it would be great if they added your idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom