Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

N00bYeeter

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2019
US

So in this video, you will see 2 players with full diamond armor. I started the recording after I got their egg, and I noticed they both had diamond very early in the beginning of the game. (see that everyone is still alive, and only one egg gone (theirs, I got their egg before I started the clip).
- You will see that after I die early on, a purple dies, yet moments later he is back in full diamond armor. You can also see that people are naked still building to mid, indicating this is still very early in the game.
- You will also see him call me trash, and garbage and bot after I accused him of hacking (a rule break?)
- You will see that he had a chest of 16 ender pearls
- You will see that his diamond gen is not even on
- You will see that there is a ton of activity happening, also indicating that this not a long game, that it is still very early game
- Then you see at the end of the video one of them recovered after missing a pearl jump, getting meshed in the map. How can you recover from that??
- Finally, you see that he said he has "auto unban"
- And that he says he can get my VIP removed implying some other hack

I really don't understand how this has been denied due to a lack of evidence. The 16 ender pearls alone would take hours to create, not to mention all they have seen to be using. My teammate who was not recording saw him throw dozens out.

Last edited:

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont play bedrock, but i think this is ''muteble'' + the video is too long to report (max 5 min) also if you click on the name at the site report, you can see why it is denied! I wish you luck

D

Deleted member 294498

Yes, I know these types of hacks.
People are using a type of ''inventory'' to get free stuff.
But sadly enough, moderators can't confirm they did that, even though....
This doesn't work on CubeCraft. (i tried once, sorry)
But, this hack is called ''creative inventory'' and I used it to unlock a lot of achievements for xbox minecraft.
It's sad that people are doing this in multiplayer servers :(

D

Deleted member 294498

It was denied for lack of evidence. but i dont feel this could be true
It sadly enough is because he might have ''pooped'' a lot on the diamond gens, nobody can confirm that. Only himself

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, I know these types of hacks.
People are using a type of ''inventory'' to get free stuff.
But sadly enough, moderators can't confirm they did that, even though....
This doesn't work on CubeCraft. (i tried once, sorry)
But, this hack is called ''creative inventory'' and I used it to unlock a lot of achievements for xbox minecraft.
It's sad that people are doing this in multiplayer servers :(
does that only work on bedrock??

D

Deleted member 294498

i think is not cheating.
but im sure they found a way to duplicate diamonds with bug abuse
There is a way of ''cheating'' to get those things though.
If it's bug abuse it's still bannable

Reactions: Jevmen

N00bYeeter

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2019
US
you can see about 12 seconds in at the log he was killed, and then has the diamond armor again. think about how long it would take two people to get full diamond armor, and 16 ender pearls.. How long would that game have to be? and if this game was indeed several hours long, have ever seen a game gone on longer than an hour with that many people still alive, with that amount of activity? They didnt even have their diamond generator on...

N00bYeeter

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2019
US
and look early in the game when i die. this is an early game, people are still naked trying to build to mid

D

Deleted member 294498

He should've been banned for this. The game just started (11/12 eggs alive) and he already have full dia.
Who denied your report? @DOOM 204

Reactions: N00bYeeter

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Feel free to start a conversation with the staff member which denied the report.
Tell them I’m detail what you don’t disagree and where you exsactly players broke the rules.
I hope I helped you at least with a bit:)

Reactions: zFqcus

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Feel free to start a conversation with the staff member which denied the report.
Tell them I’m detail what you don’t disagree and where you exsactly players broke the rules.
I hope I helped you at least with a bit:)
^^
I see you reported a Bedrock cheater which means you reported the cheater on the forums. Please contact the staff member who dealt with your report (who replied to your report) about this so you can discuss this.

If you have any more questions, feel free to message me on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Top Bottom