Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Some games yes. Some games no.
Keep in mind the Island Games might come 3 new games. The Christmas games might too if there successful.
That could be just another 5 games.

But I still agree SOME should come back.
The Christmas Games are successful.. So? That had nothing to do with the old arcade..
And how would they are quake craft and the parkour minigame and hide and seek (for example) in ISLAND games..
No.. Just no...

And about some games yes and some games no,
I also have to disagree. You can't just add 3 games and don't care about the others.
I loved the parkour minigame, maybe you loved super craft bros
If they would add quake craft, parkour minigame and hide and seek again, you would feel sad..
If they add a few games, I think they just should add all of them..

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
The Christmas Games are successful.. So? That had nothing to do with the old arcade..
And how would they are quake craft and the parkour minigame and hide and seek (for example) in ISLAND games..
No.. Just no...

And about some games yes and some games no,
I also have to disagree. You can't just add 3 games and don't care about the others.
I loved the parkour minigame, maybe you loved super craft bros
If they would add quake craft, parkour minigame and hide and seek again, you would feel sad..
If they add a few games, I think they just should add all of them..

Well bring back quackecraft!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

IAmAPeach

Nov 28, 2017
Ive been there a bit before update, no one really plays there. All the lobbies were empty, no one in games, and 2 players in lobby. Except, yes there were more arcade games way back when.

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom