Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Right, this has been on my mind for a while now, and I have posted similar things in the past, but I really can't seem to process this right.

How come, Cubecraft are releasing new games, updating new games etc, but they aren't bothering to fix ongoing bugs and glitches?

I'm not just talking about those little glitches you have when you walk into a fence for example, but I'm talking about bugs and glitches that affect almost all games and it makes them unplayable.

For example, the 'Loading Terrain' bug has been around for a while now, and it happens in quite a few big games. UHC is a main one, especially speed - where you get the 'Loading Terrain' screen in 90% of games. I used to play UHC quite a lot but now due to this bug I am literally unable to play it. Furthermore, I have experienced this 'Loading Terrain' screen right at the end of all 10 games in an arcade game, lost all my experience and 1st place as I was in a party with a friend and they informed me that the person in 2nd got 1st. This also happens in Eggwars too, when you win a game and you get the 'Loading Terrain' and you don't end up getting the win. Annoying, right?

Oh and also, this one isn't as much of an issue as the bug I've just been talking about, but it is annoying when you get lag back when you're in the middle of a TNT run game or when you're running to jump onto another block in Layer Spleef which causes you to helplessly fall into the void.

I just think it's best if current bugs, glitches, and other problems are seen to and fixed first, before Cubecraft brings out other, new games, which are going to have newer bugs and glitches, which causes more and more problems. But I have noticed, that when Cubecraft bring out new games, they fix the bugs in them games and then they update them.... So why not do the same for the old games> Because eventually, players are going to be lost if they think that the community isn't bothered about fixing things, and if people are unable to play games.

Oh and one more thing that doesn't really relate to this, but I've noticed that the new leaderboard in the Beta lobby, is just copied off of the other leaderboards? (A friend pointed this out to me).

Honesty, I don't really like making threads like this, because I really do love playing on Cubecraft and I really can't find a better server, but I feel I need to point out these problems that are having an impact on the server, and they really do need sorting out. I know people are going to say 'they are fixing it' but how do you know this? I would believe it if there were people actually informing the community that things are being fixed, or if games are put in maintenance until they're fixed. To me, and to everyone out there, it just looks like (I do hate to say it but I need to say things here) that Cubecraft are being lazy. Ghasp! I said it, but I does really seem that way, and it is up to Cubecraft staff; admins and moderators to make it seem like I am wrong about that statement because my opinion isn't going to change until it seems different to what it seems now. These problems have just been going on for too long. Thank you all for reading and have a good day.

~ Foxy011

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Bugs fixes don't happen because the devs who developed game X left, so those bugs can't be fixed unless the dev is brought back in. That is what I think is the problem here. Cube does seem lazy to me too.

UHC bug has been here for a while and it hasn't been fixed for months.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Right, this has been on my mind for a while now, and I have posted similar things in the past, but I really can't seem to process this right.

How come, Cubecraft are releasing new games, updating new games etc, but they aren't bothering to fix ongoing bugs and glitches?

I'm not just talking about those little glitches you have when you walk into a fence for example, but I'm talking about bugs and glitches that affect almost all games and it makes them unplayable.

For example, the 'Loading Terrain' bug has been around for a while now, and it happens in quite a few big games. UHC is a main one, especially speed - where you get the 'Loading Terrain' screen in 90% of games. I used to play UHC quite a lot but now due to this bug I am literally unable to play it. Furthermore, I have experienced this 'Loading Terrain' screen right at the end of all 10 games in an arcade game, lost all my experience and 1st place as I was in a party with a friend and they informed me that the person in 2nd got 1st. This also happens in Eggwars too, when you win a game and you get the 'Loading Terrain' and you don't end up getting the win. Annoying, right?

Oh and also, this one isn't as much of an issue as the bug I've just been talking about, but it is annoying when you get lag back when you're in the middle of a TNT run game or when you're running to jump onto another block in Layer Spleef which causes you to helplessly fall into the void.

I just think it's best if current bugs, glitches, and other problems are seen to and fixed first, before Cubecraft brings out other, new games, which are going to have newer bugs and glitches, which causes more and more problems. But I have noticed, that when Cubecraft bring out new games, they fix the bugs in them games and then they update them.... So why not do the same for the old games> Because eventually, players are going to be lost if they think that the community isn't bothered about fixing things, and if people are unable to play games.

Oh and one more thing that doesn't really relate to this, but I've noticed that the new leaderboard in the Beta lobby, is just copied off of the other leaderboards? (A friend pointed this out to me).

Honesty, I don't really like making threads like this, because I really do love playing on Cubecraft and I really can't find a better server, but I feel I need to point out these problems that are having an impact on the server, and they really do need sorting out. I know people are going to say 'they are fixing it' but how do you know this? I would believe it if there were people actually informing the community that things are being fixed, or if games are put in maintenance until they're fixed. To me, and to everyone out there, it just looks like (I do hate to say it but I need to say things here) that Cubecraft are being lazy. Ghasp! I said it, but I does really seem that way, and it is up to Cubecraft staff; admins and moderators to make it seem like I am wrong about that statement because my opinion isn't going to change until it seems different to what it seems now. These problems have just been going on for too long. Thank you all for reading and have a good day.

~ Foxy011
I do agree it seems annoying that they pay more attention to making new games and updating the new games. In skywars maps, I will tend to get stuck in an anvil. I don’t know if this is a bug or not. I also think the loading terrain is “Like, so over” because it is
1. A waste of like a minute or twi
2. If you’re midgame on eggwars, then this still happens.
Also if the leaderboard is copied off of all the other games, then why does it matter?
And to end this off, im surprised you can actually get in a game. I can’t.

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Bugs fixes don't happen because the devs who developed game X left, so those bugs can't be fixed unless the dev is brought back in. That is what I think is the problem here. Cube does seem lazy to me too.

UHC bug has been here for a while and it hasn't been fixed for months.
Yeah, that's true

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom