Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
I know this is probably way too late to talk about, but a few days ago I wanted to play Money Walls. At the time I had forgotten what Money Walls was called and what server it was on since it's been so long. Once I was done going back and forth to the same servers checking over and over again to find the game for an hour, I finally remembered it was Money Walls. I've read some forums about why it got removed and such, but I've been wondering if there was any chance that they would add it back. It was one of my favorite games on CubeCraft. The worst thing is, that I know there will be no other server that will have a game like Money Walls since it'd be copyright.
So I'm just wondering if there would be any chance, at all that it'd come back.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
I really wish this would be added again it was a fun game , but it will never come back sadly

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
YeS bEcAuSe ThIs GaMe WaS sO fUnNy!1!1
  1. It was unoriginal, and a bad copy from EggWars.
  2. Nobody played it; it was very unpopular.
  3. Actually, nobody cares because the games lasted very long and like I said, it was just a bad copy from EggWars, so that's a reason to not to re-add it.
  4. If games are impopular, they only cost cube money.

Reactions: ChaosConjurer

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
  3. Actually, nobody cares because the games lasted very long and like I said, it was just a bad copy from EggWars, so that's a reason to not to re-add it.
Well going by that logic then they should remove UHC and Bingo too.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
have you ever played money walls....

i was getting full games all over the shop

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No void was enough to drastically change the play style for a lot of us.

• Nobody played it; it was very unpopular.
Well, if you wanted to play a game, you'd have at least one map filling at a time for sure from what I remember.

• Actually, nobody cares because the games lasted very long and like I said, it was just a bad copy from EggWars, so that's a reason to not to re-add it.
It really didn't last very long. Besides, time goes by pretty quickly once you get past the walldrop. An average game would take like 4 minutes after the wall dropped.

• If games are impopular, they only cost cube money.
Fair enough, but not quite a reason for this one. Sure, it seemed unpopular, but it did have at least one game filling all of the time.

From what I remember, the biggest reason for removing it was the bugs that it had. The rest of the points Remi made were motivation to that, but not quite reasons on their own.
I'd love to see money walls return, but that's not happening sadly.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Money Walls had two problems: it was extremely derivative of Eggwars (literally just Eggwars without the void) and it had that enormous bug that just killed every game. Fixing it was too much hassle at the time for how unpopular the game was, and considering we had Eggwars, it just made more sense to scrap the game instead of sinking money and dev hours into fixing it. Money Walls isn't popular enough to stand on its own. What I just posted in @Commissioned 's thread seems relevant here:

I had suggested a sort of hardcore pvp-oriented arcade where we stick all of our smaller PvP games like Control Point, Archer Assault, TNT Trouble, etc. and just have a big mixed game version that cycles through all of the games that aren't popular enough to stand on their own. If we were to bring back Control Point, this is the only way I see it happening.

KillerCreeper112

Feb 21, 2016
Money Walls had two problems: it was extremely derivative of Eggwars (literally just Eggwars without the void) and it had that enormous bug that just killed every game. Fixing it was too much hassle at the time for how unpopular the game was, and considering we had Eggwars, it just made more sense to scrap the game instead of sinking money and dev hours into fixing it. Money Walls isn't popular enough to stand on its own. What I just posted in @Commissioned 's thread seems relevant here:
If it was removed because of how unpopular it was, then shouldn't some other games be removed from CubeCraft such as MinerWare and Survival Games?

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I know this is probably way too late to talk about, but a few days ago I wanted to play Money Walls. At the time I had forgotten what Money Walls was called and what server it was on since it's been so long. Once I was done going back and forth to the same servers checking over and over again to find the game for an hour, I finally remembered it was Money Walls. I've read some forums about why it got removed and such, but I've been wondering if there was any chance that they would add it back. It was one of my favorite games on CubeCraft. The worst thing is, that I know there will be no other server that will have a game like Money Walls since it'd be copyright.
So I'm just wondering if there would be any chance, at all that it'd come back.

That would be awesome! I loved playing that game, I really wish they would implement minigames that servers anywhere don't use anymore. Some of which being Ghost Busters, Budder Slap, Assassins creed. Those were some fun games.

Reactions: KillerCreeper112
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom