Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
since theres no more redstone theres no more fun stuff to do for me, had a good time building tnt cannons and being stupid with it, was very fun. add it back and i'll probably stream some redstone shenanigans. thanks for reading.
I dont agree with you bc they have add it in the past now they should add new stuff

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
they should add it back, it was fun making a human cannon with my friends in egg wars duels using TnT and redstone but that's not possible anymore after they removed redstone from shop

Reactions: AceRavenFat
Jan 28, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
No it is so unfun to play around with redstone. Half of it didn't work even though I know a bit about redstone from survival minecraft experience

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
When play EW mega in season 1, the traps people made using Redstone were of questionable quality.
Redstone wasn't used us at all by 99% of players.

Jan 28, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
Sad to hear. It worked for me. you don't have to use it though, right?
I don't know to be honest. But also no one from the scrimming community liked it and they just didn't allow redstone in scrims and I will be honest up until this post I didn't know it was removed.

Badocaster

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Bedrock
We used to make iron trapdoor traps when you could craft. The number of people who fell for it was actually astounding lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom