Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

omegamad

Apr 4, 2023
Why'd yall have to ruin the server with that update where you remove 90% of good stuff on the server, leaving it to create a childish bedrock-looking texture pack and not listen to what the community wanted. I loved cubecraft back then, chilling with friends but NO, you selfish and money-hungry staff HAD to ruin EVERYTHING. Now what are you guys gonna do? Ruin it more, or take a step back that should've happened a long time ago Also, removing the games because of 'money' and that is bs since maybe if you'd tried to keep it alive with your games first and have that as a final back-up plan it'd be fine but you went straight ahead with it. So I want a proper reason, why? To ultimately remove java since it's not pulling in enough money? Or something else?

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
¿Por qué tendrían que arruinar el servidor con esa actualización en la que eliminan el 90% de las cosas buenas en el servidor, dejándolo para crear un paquete de texturas de apariencia infantil y sin escuchar lo que la comunidad quería? Me encantaba el cubecraft en ese entonces, relajarme con amigos, pero NO, ustedes, personal egoísta y hambriento de dinero, TENÍAN que arruinarlo TODO. Ahora, ¿qué van a hacer ustedes? arruinarlo más, o dar un paso atrás que debería haber sucedido hace mucho tiempo Además, eliminar los juegos debido al 'dinero' y eso es bs, ya que tal vez si hubieras tratado de mantenerlo vivo con tus juegos primero y tener eso como plan de respaldo final, estaría bien, pero siguió adelante con él. Así que quiero una razón adecuada, ¿por qué? ¿Para finalmente eliminar Java ya que no está generando suficiente dinero? ¿O algo mas?
I agree, it is a topic of great interest, but you are right about some things.

Reactions: omegamad
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom