Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fain19

Well-Known Member
Jan 21, 2015
11
1
78
33
Who mods are allowed in this server?

ArmorStatushud is allowed?
 

Blooberry

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2014
216
475
138
26
That Place In Space
Pretty much any mod that does not affect gameplay is allowed.

Mods such as shaders, optifine, VoxelCam, camera studio, etc. are allowed.
Since ArmorStatusHD doesn't actually give anyone an unfair advantage (It just lists the durability of your armor), I would say it is safe to use.

Minimaps that show player locations however, might not be legal.
 

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
2,382
1,038
218
My Laptop
Minimaps are fine. According to halo he has always used them... I think .-. If i remember correctly :P
 

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
1,048
350
158
26
Oslo, Norway.
SOME mods are allowed on the server. Mods that would give you certain advantages over other players are banned though. Be wise.
 

X_EpicM_X

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2015
386
299
138
23
Sydney
I use Opftifine and Minipas(NOT TO TRACK) and it works but if gives me lag so i removed them :P
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
I use Damage Indicators and Optifine. You are allowed to use any mod that doesn't give players a disadvantage such as hacks (ex. Minimap)
 

Puawpii

Well-Known Member
Jan 3, 2015
6
0
76
I think...
1.) Optifine
2.) Shaders
3.) Damage Indicators
4.) Armor_Stats
5.)Better sprint ( Maybe Idek)
 

Puawpii

Well-Known Member
Jan 3, 2015
6
0
76
Well Dmg indicators no need actually cuz u see the persons health over there head on most of the games...
 

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
4,646
2,325
348
on an adventure
Damage Indicators, Minimap, Armor Status, Optifine, etc any of those sort are allowed.

Anything that directly affects or enhances gameplay or PVP, is not allowed though. Play reasonably.

/locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom