Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

utah99

Sep 10, 2016
Hey people, i never post something on forum so many forumgoers probably don't know me. I'm a frequent player on the ffa pvp server and survival games. I'm a huge fan of NCS and their music, i got shirts and basicly all their songs downloaded on my phone, i've never wanted to join a clan before but i really do want to now. If anyone wants to test my skill or question me for the guild you're free to do so. I'd rate myself a 9/10 for normal pvp and a 9.5/10 for speed 2 pvp if that helps persuade you.

I don't know if this clan is well known or something but i hope to get a response soon.

sincerely,

utah99

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Hey people, i never post something on forum so many forumgoers probably don't know me. I'm a frequent player on the ffa pvp server and survival games. I'm a huge fan of NCS and their music, i got shirts and basicly all their songs downloaded on my phone, i've never wanted to join a clan before but i really do want to now. If anyone wants to test my skill or question me for the guild you're free to do so. I'd rate myself a 9/10 for normal pvp and a 9.5/10 for speed 2 pvp if that helps persuade you.

I don't know if this clan is well known or something but i hope to get a response soon.

sincerely,

utah99
Why is this clan relevant to Minecraft again?
It doesn't sound like a Minecraft clan...

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
We don't have clans on the server. NCS Is NonCopyrightSounds if correct, is a music label, not a clan on Minecraft. You can get details on their site/youtube.
However, welcome to Cube forums; you can read the forums rules on Official Rules!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really know NCS clan and they might just be a renamed clan I used to know. I don't think any of them have forums accounts and their not in the cube clans discord I have so I suggest messaging one of them in game about joining! :) I saw one of them today in a lobby so it should be easy to find them again. :3

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

sincerely,

utah99
Also, this is an introductions section.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
The NCS clan is which you are talking about is probably created by minecraft players themselves and doesn't have anything to do with Cubecraft. I don't think they are well known in cubecraft. This is also probably not the the right place to ask this it's probably better if you contact one of them personally.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom