Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

utah99

Sep 10, 2016
Hey people, i never post something on forum so many forumgoers probably don't know me. I'm a frequent player on the ffa pvp server and survival games. I'm a huge fan of NCS and their music, i got shirts and basicly all their songs downloaded on my phone, i've never wanted to join a clan before but i really do want to now. If anyone wants to test my skill or question me for the guild you're free to do so. I'd rate myself a 9/10 for normal pvp and a 9.5/10 for speed 2 pvp if that helps persuade you.

I don't know if this clan is well known or something but i hope to get a response soon.

sincerely,

utah99

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Hey people, i never post something on forum so many forumgoers probably don't know me. I'm a frequent player on the ffa pvp server and survival games. I'm a huge fan of NCS and their music, i got shirts and basicly all their songs downloaded on my phone, i've never wanted to join a clan before but i really do want to now. If anyone wants to test my skill or question me for the guild you're free to do so. I'd rate myself a 9/10 for normal pvp and a 9.5/10 for speed 2 pvp if that helps persuade you.

I don't know if this clan is well known or something but i hope to get a response soon.

sincerely,

utah99
Why is this clan relevant to Minecraft again?
It doesn't sound like a Minecraft clan...

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
We don't have clans on the server. NCS Is NonCopyrightSounds if correct, is a music label, not a clan on Minecraft. You can get details on their site/youtube.
However, welcome to Cube forums; you can read the forums rules on Official Rules!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really know NCS clan and they might just be a renamed clan I used to know. I don't think any of them have forums accounts and their not in the cube clans discord I have so I suggest messaging one of them in game about joining! :) I saw one of them today in a lobby so it should be easy to find them again. :3

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

sincerely,

utah99
Also, this is an introductions section.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
The NCS clan is which you are talking about is probably created by minecraft players themselves and doesn't have anything to do with Cubecraft. I don't think they are well known in cubecraft. This is also probably not the the right place to ask this it's probably better if you contact one of them personally.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom