Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
425
230
49
Idk why not you find me
So I was playing CubeCraft on Minecraft PE and I was like, “Oh I wanna break a world record.“ so I looked up “chaos mode CubeCraf Minecraft pe world record” and there was nothing. So then I am like “ITS FREE REAL ESTATE!” and yeah I took advantage and I set a possible world record of a 1:08 game. So please CubeCraft someone confirm this! That is it right there >
 
Last edited:

GoodGuyZEK

Well-Known Member
May 29, 2019
179
211
124
23
Scotland
twitch.tv
Go to speedrun.com/cubecraft and ask for a chaos mode on the forums there. Mods may add it. I know i would. That's where most players would go to check anyways
 
Jun 17, 2020
91
64
19
20
United States
So I was playing CubeCraft on Minecraft PE and I was like, “Oh I wanna break a world record.“ so I looked up “chaos mode CubeCraf Minecraft pe world record” and there was nothing. So then I am like “ITS FREE REAL ESTATE!” and yeah I took advantage and I set a possible world record of a 1:08 game. So please CubeCraft someone confirm this! That is it right there >
wow! thats pretty cool! props to you
 

NatureIcy

Well-Known Member
Sep 4, 2015
34
7
83
27
Congrats on the world record for now though! Keep an eye out when it gets beaten, IF somebody does that is!
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom