Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
So I was playing CubeCraft on Minecraft PE and I was like, “Oh I wanna break a world record.“ so I looked up “chaos mode CubeCraf Minecraft pe world record” and there was nothing. So then I am like “ITS FREE REAL ESTATE!” and yeah I took advantage and I set a possible world record of a 1:08 game. So please CubeCraft someone confirm this! That is it right there >

Last edited:

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Go to speedrun.com/cubecraft and ask for a chaos mode on the forums there. Mods may add it. I know i would. That's where most players would go to check anyways

Jun 17, 2020
United States
So I was playing CubeCraft on Minecraft PE and I was like, “Oh I wanna break a world record.“ so I looked up “chaos mode CubeCraf Minecraft pe world record” and there was nothing. So then I am like “ITS FREE REAL ESTATE!” and yeah I took advantage and I set a possible world record of a 1:08 game. So please CubeCraft someone confirm this! That is it right there >
wow! thats pretty cool! props to you

NatureIcy

Sep 4, 2015
Congrats on the world record for now though! Keep an eye out when it gets beaten, IF somebody does that is!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom