Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkwak1234

Mar 18, 2020
Hello! The new game "Skyblock" that this server has recently added made me wonder if being afk is allowed. In my opinion, I think it should be allowed as long as player do not use macros/autoclickers. Thank you for taking the time to answer this post!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I've asked this before, and got an answer. You can AFK (without breaking the rules so no auto clicker, ...) but skyblock has a server restart every three hours. So staying AFK overnight is only partly possible. I would suggest making an automatic shutdown for your pc as letting it just run all night for nothing is pointless.
You can do this
On Windows:

1. Open CMD (search bar or windows-key r, type cmd and press enter)
  2. enter command: shutdown -a -t XXX (time in seconds)
Mac:
  1. Open Terminal (spotlight search Terminal or Utilities folder in Applications)
  2. enter command: sudo shutdown -h +XXX (time in minutes)
Linux
  1. Open Terminal (ALT+Ctrl+T)
  2. enter command: shutdown -h XXX (time in minutes)
~Fesa

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
There is already a thing called ''Offline progression'' which means you can leave your world and your trees will grow anyways if that is what you meant :)
I think he meant to AFK for the spawner to spawn mobs. As they don't do that when you're away.
Feature???

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The question has already been answered, if you got any other questions you can make a new thread or start a conversation with me or another staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom