Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 3, 2021
Currently on the Savannah island and have around 2 mil in coins

Is there anything that you guys do to maximize your outcome of glowstone even when you have a fortune 5 tool?

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey I played SkyBlock around twice and didn’t find it that fun, would you recommend it from your experience? I want to know if I should carry on.

Reactions: _EliteNobody
D

Deleted member 489420

Currently on the Savannah island and have around 2 mil in coins

Is there anything that you guys do to maximize your outcome of glowstone even when you have a fortune 5 tool?
make a medium size melon farm, and with the coins from it make a porkchop farm using lava from nether and pig spawners, if u have more questions about the farms u can ask in Official CubeCraft Discord in skyblock java channel!

Apr 3, 2021
Hey I played SkyBlock around twice and didn’t find it that fun, would you recommend it from your experience? I want to know if I should carry on.
If you want to achieve a goal in minecraft or just generally have some fun skyblock is very fun but it can get more tedious as time goes on since I'm on Savannah I'm waiting around a day or so just to get a tree lol
make a medium size melon farm, and with the coins from it make a porkchop farm using lava from nether and pig spawners, if u have more questions about the farms u can ask in Official CubeCraft Discord in skyblock java channel!
I'm on bedrock and I'm not looking for money I have a good money source anyway
make a witch farm, make them die on hoppers and afk a lot near it
I dont have swamp island yet but that's what I plan to do when I get witches

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
witches are more based on rng, while the trees give you more overtime and a lot, but its very time-consuming so id stick with the trees if i were you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom