Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 3, 2021
I was on the Savannah island before my coop decided to kick me out and I put in a good 2 days play time into that file but it's gone now could anyone be nice enough to let me join there coop? Preferably Savannah island or people just starting hills.

Apr 3, 2021
1. It's already your falt you decided to join random coops and 2. You are now trying to so it again plus you want someone to invite you in mid game. Ngl you pretty pathetic if you literally trying to repeat your mistakes and want a heavy advantage in skyblock.
Excuse me I'm not Pathetic I started that coop from the start with them and I had the highest play time on that profile and I dont want all my progress just to go straight down the drain
Anyway they were nice people and were very talkative and friendly

Point 2 I'm on swamp island and the 2nd neather island on my solo so no I'm not looking for a heavy advantage thank you

Point 3 Your not helping my thread at all all your doing is making people feel less worthy of themselves and you just want to point out there flaws and disadvantages

Point 4 If your not gona help me then why would you post a reply to my query

And for all that I know I think your pretty Pathetic too

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
My guy was just looking for people to play with. Damn... Is this really what the skyblock community has come to? Condescending others and trying to make them less worthy just because he got kicked for no reason? Just damn...

If you look at his recent active you will see that he has been helping the community a lot. So I’d like for everyone to have a tad of respect.

Apr 3, 2021
My guy was just looking for people to play with. Damn... Is this really what the skyblock community has come to? Condescending others and trying to make them less worthy just because he got kicked for no reason? Just damn...

If you look at his recent active you will see that he has been helping the community a lot. So I’d like for everyone to have a tad of respect.
Thank you mate :)

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Excuse me I'm not Pathetic I started that coop from the start with them and I had the highest play time on that profile and I dont want all my progress just to go straight down the drain
Anyway they were nice people and were very talkative and friendly

Point 2 I'm on swamp island and the 2nd neather island on my solo so no I'm not looking for a heavy advantage thank you

Point 3 Your not helping my thread at all all your doing is making people feel less worthy of themselves and you just want to point out there flaws and disadvantages

Point 4 If your not gona help me then why would you post a reply to my query

And for all that I know I think your pretty Pathetic too
1. You can't get kicked out of the coop you made.

2. I don't see how this matters.

3. I agree but you're not helping the thread either.

4. We don't need to help nor' the mods because this is a you problem not an us.

And 5. you're the one complaining and begging.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
1. You can't get kicked out of the coop you made.

2. I don't see how this matters.

3. I agree but you're not helping the thread either.

4. We don't need to help nor' the mods because this is a you problem not an us.

And 5. you're the one complaining and begging.
I don’t see how this was supposed to be a problem at all.
1. Starting something doesn’t mean being the owner of the coop. He and the others possibly decided to one day create a coop together and thus STARTING it from the ground up.
2. The message has now been edited. Which I greatly appreciate, since the person was probably not trying to come over as rude. But he stated that joining an island at savannah, would be a great advantage. Mentioning the islands he currently has shows that he has already put in dedication into skyblock.
3. He is simply responding to, once again the message above him.
4. I have not a clue what mods have to do with ANY of this. And once again it is not a problem he is simply asking a query to join someones island, something that happens more than once every day.
5. Once again what I mentioned above. Asking for something is not a bad thing, it’s the opposite, you will never get anywhere without taking the first step. In this case he did, he did not go ples Ples someone inv meee. no, he explained his current situation and simply ASKED if he could join an already existing coop.

Please leave it at this. I find it repelling to see what a simple thread, made by a person who just wanted to be added to a coop. Turned into 2 people hating on him for this exact reason. Did you even read the message before it got edited?
Please have another look at the things you wrote and think about how these might affect others.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I don’t see how this was supposed to be a problem at all.
1. Starting something doesn’t mean being the owner of the coop. He and the others possibly decided to one day create a coop together and thus STARTING it from the ground up.
2. The message has now been edited. Which I greatly appreciate, since the person was probably not trying to come over as rude. But he stated that joining an island at savannah, would be a great advantage. Mentioning the islands he currently has shows that he has already put in dedication into skyblock.
3. He is simply responding to, once again the message above him.
4. I have not a clue what mods have to do with ANY of this. And once again it is not a problem he is simply asking a query to join someones island, something that happens more than once every day.
5. Once again what I mentioned above. Asking for something is not a bad thing, it’s the opposite, you will never get anywhere without taking the first step. In this case he did, he did not go ples Ples someone inv meee. no, he explained his current situation and simply ASKED if he could join an already existing coop.

Please leave it at this. I find it repelling to see what a simple thread, made by a person who just wanted to be added to a coop. Turned into 2 people hating on him for this exact reason. Did you even read the message before it got edited?
Please have another look at the things you wrote and think about how these might affect others.
No I know, I clearly know what I wrote and I'm sorry for that, but he was asking for a island 7 coop when we barely know who he is, and I wasn't hating on him I was just addressing his points. While I know that helping a stranger would be a nice thing to do, I don't know him too well to be adding him. Plus my coop is island 1 and my solo is island 9. I'm sorry if me addressing his point affected someone.

Reactions: Zillu

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
But also it's addressing 1 person, not multiple so I don't see how this would affect multiple. And if it hurt their feelings, I'm sorry. But the one thing you got to understand is that they also called that person pathetic. And I knew before that they opologized to each other after. This is also another reason why I don't evite people to coop or anything because this happens. Like literally in irl and here.

Apr 3, 2021
At this point in time is kinda pointless now ima just continue my solo. All I wanted is something to keep me occupied with the 500 year wait with the dark oak trees =/

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I was on the Savannah island before my coop decided to kick me out and I put in a good 2 days play time into that file but it's gone now could anyone be nice enough to let me join there coop? Preferably Savannah island or people just starting hills.
Planning to stream my co-op again Wednesday night at 7:30 pm central time. We let viewers in during the livestreams on Youtube.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom