Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Parakeet05

Nov 6, 2019
So today my game decide to die. I get onto cube craft on window 10 edition or bedrock edition, I get into cube craft. It lets me in. I try to play a game like skywars or egg wars, proxy error, syscall:read(::) failed:connection reset by peer. Idk what this means or how to fix it. Please help I have vip 3 in the bedrock server and I want to get back to ruining people’s days in your server. I have tryed to fix it by: deleting miencraft and re downloading it, deleting java pvp clients (lunar and badlion) and I may try to reset it with app data commands soon. Idk why this is happeing and or how to fix it. MODS AND ADMINS PLEASE HELP I AM FREAKING OUT BECUASE OF THIS

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
So today my game decide to die. I get onto cube craft on window 10 edition or bedrock edition, I get into cube craft. It lets me in. I try to play a game like skywars or egg wars, proxy error, syscall:read:):) failed:connection reset by peer. Idk what this means or how to fix it. Please help I have vip 3 in the bedrock server and I want to get back to ruining people’s days in your server. I have tryed to fix it by: deleting miencraft and re downloading it, deleting java pvp clients (lunar and badlion) and I may try to reset it with app data commands soon. Idk why this is happeing and or how to fix it. MODS AND ADMINS PLEASE HELP I AM FREAKING OUT BECUASE OF THIS

Hello! I have also encountered this many times when playing the Survival Games gamemode on Bedrock edition. Don't quote me on this but it could be because of hackers. That's what I've added up when encountering this regularly occuring problem. The server goes down, kicking everyone from the game. The best thing to to is record/take screenshots and report as a bug on the forums. Hope that was of any help, feel free to message me if you would like screenshots/ more assistance. Bai!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
Top Bottom