• Well, I suppose I do it so, no

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Hello, I've thought if personal attacks are against the rules, why isn't calling someone a noob not against the rules. I mean, it is a personal attack. So, technically it should be against the rules. I mean, look, calling someone a noob only creates bad things. Calling someone a noob could start fights, lead to intense targeting, and really make the other person retaliate. Does cubecraft want that? I'm pretty sure no. I mean, yes, people need to be a little less sensitive but, this really is an acceptation. Calling someone a noob only brings negativity into this fascinating server. I feel like other hurtful words should be against the rules. I mean, it brings negativity into this server. Which, we all don't like. So, let's change some of our community traits for the better! #ImNotFousyTubePls.
I call hackers noobs but otherwise yes. Note: I am currently the only person to choose the bottom option.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Stand in what you believe in, not what others say. It also isn't a case of teaming, just more people seem to appose what you are suggesting. No one is teaming up on you :)

Would you still like me to lock this?
Yea, you clarified everything. I guess operation noob has failed. One last thing is that I just felt like I was done with people calling me a noob. That's honestly the reason why I made the thread. People are getting attacked. In conclusion, I feel like the attack system should be a little more tight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom