Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
i was playing skywars game now, and they are just calling me A HACKER! , the first time i play a normal game without any hacker on it and it ended with im hacker..: '(

i mean thats so stupid to call someone playing good a hacker,, that must be added to rules cuz thats just made me mad :'( "lol"

p_352g3qfp1.png

p_352lvz2e2.png

p_352vdpjd3.png

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Soo... whats the suggestion? please mind where to put stuff next time. This is the 'suggestion' section where you can post suggestions for the network.

Also, ignore that they call you a hacker. As long as you know that you're legit it's all good.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
They called you a hacker because you were good. Take it as a compliment; it means they were impressed by your skills and think it's too good for vanilla Minecraft.

Prohibiting players from hackusating isn't a good idea though. Calling someone out for hacks could alarm other players to record the game, or to watch out for that player in particular.

D

Deleted member 204478

I used to think like this before, but Buuuddy is right, take it as a compliment! They admired your skills! xD

Reactions: Buuuddy

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you don't hack, don't worry. We will know if you are hacking or if you are not, if they report you. :) For now, ignore it.

If you have any further concerns, start a private conversation with me.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom