Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderfire17

Aug 22, 2016
If you already have this, then please tell me how to do it, but there really should be a way to call an admin to a server if someone is hacking. I don't know why people hack, but it ruins the game if they do. Recently, I was in a game on teaparty, a team purple guy had full diamond, shield, bow, the whole thing. And after we took his egg and ran back to our base, he started chasing us. I got and easy shot and he was falling into the void, when he bounced back up! Then he flew over, killed our egg, and engaged in combat with us. He was still flying so he sprint-flied around, and pinned me against a wall. Because of his speed, I couldn't move, and got kicked for anti-knock back! This really ticked me off. I know how to report a player, but not everyone, including myself, can get enough video to ban. If you could call an admin, you could tell them who's cheating, and then they can ban the player directly. Thank you for reading this, and considering.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
If you already have this, then please tell me how to do it, but there really should be a way to call an admin to a server if someone is hacking. I don't know why people hack, but it ruins the game if they do. Recently, I was in a game on teaparty, a team purple guy had full diamond, shield, bow, the whole thing. And after we took his egg and ran back to our base, he started chasing us. I got and easy shot and he was falling into the void, when he bounced back up! Then he flew over, killed our egg, and engaged in combat with us. He was still flying so he sprint-flied around, and pinned me against a wall. Because of his speed, I couldn't move, and got kicked for anti-knock back! This really ticked me off. I know how to report a player, but not everyone, including myself, can get enough video to ban. If you could call an admin, you could tell them who's cheating, and then they can ban the player directly. Thank you for reading this, and considering.
Was abused in the past

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Seriously? Calling an Admin? Is that your solution? :D
You know you can just say random names who are "hacking". No. Sorry. :(

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Reporting them is the only thing you can do now that is actually helpful. A report command was implemented a while ago, but was abused to extreme mediums, and was barely attended by staff as most of them involved Skywars (ect) games, which they couldn't join there and then. Sorry if there is any harm caused. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom