Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderfire17

Well-Known Member
Aug 22, 2016
2
0
77
22
If you already have this, then please tell me how to do it, but there really should be a way to call an admin to a server if someone is hacking. I don't know why people hack, but it ruins the game if they do. Recently, I was in a game on teaparty, a team purple guy had full diamond, shield, bow, the whole thing. And after we took his egg and ran back to our base, he started chasing us. I got and easy shot and he was falling into the void, when he bounced back up! Then he flew over, killed our egg, and engaged in combat with us. He was still flying so he sprint-flied around, and pinned me against a wall. Because of his speed, I couldn't move, and got kicked for anti-knock back! This really ticked me off. I know how to report a player, but not everyone, including myself, can get enough video to ban. If you could call an admin, you could tell them who's cheating, and then they can ban the player directly. Thank you for reading this, and considering.
 

DrHam

Forum Professional
Sep 15, 2015
3,615
4,166
558
Kepler-452b
If you already have this, then please tell me how to do it, but there really should be a way to call an admin to a server if someone is hacking. I don't know why people hack, but it ruins the game if they do. Recently, I was in a game on teaparty, a team purple guy had full diamond, shield, bow, the whole thing. And after we took his egg and ran back to our base, he started chasing us. I got and easy shot and he was falling into the void, when he bounced back up! Then he flew over, killed our egg, and engaged in combat with us. He was still flying so he sprint-flied around, and pinned me against a wall. Because of his speed, I couldn't move, and got kicked for anti-knock back! This really ticked me off. I know how to report a player, but not everyone, including myself, can get enough video to ban. If you could call an admin, you could tell them who's cheating, and then they can ban the player directly. Thank you for reading this, and considering.
Was abused in the past
 

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
1,326
2,034
253
24
The Netherlands.
If you already have this, then please tell me how to do it, but there really should be a way to call an admin to a server if someone is hacking. I don't know why people hack, but it ruins the game if they do. Recently, I was in a game on teaparty, a team purple guy had full diamond, shield, bow, the whole thing. And after we took his egg and ran back to our base, he started chasing us. I got and easy shot and he was falling into the void, when he bounced back up! Then he flew over, killed our egg, and engaged in combat with us. He was still flying so he sprint-flied around, and pinned me against a wall. Because of his speed, I couldn't move, and got kicked for anti-knock back! This really ticked me off. I know how to report a player, but not everyone, including myself, can get enough video to ban. If you could call an admin, you could tell them who's cheating, and then they can ban the player directly. Thank you for reading this, and considering.
Seriously? Calling an Admin? Is that your solution? :D
You know you can just say random names who are "hacking". No. Sorry. :(
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Reporting them is the only thing you can do now that is actually helpful. A report command was implemented a while ago, but was abused to extreme mediums, and was barely attended by staff as most of them involved Skywars (ect) games, which they couldn't join there and then. Sorry if there is any harm caused. :]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom