Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I hope that island games will be better than blockband. There won't come a game that you find better than blockband :(. Don't leave!!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Stop!!
You may not leave cubecraft!!
Indeed it is a island game but skywars is also a island game and we are playing skywars so...
If you leave then I'm so sad! :(

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Stop!!
You may not leave cubecraft!!
Indeed it is a island game but skywars is also a island game and we are playing skywars so...
If you leave then I'm so sad! :(
I hope that island games will be better than blockband. There won't come a game that you find better than blockband :(. Don't leave!!
Im fairly certain hes just over exaggerating, I dont think hes going to leave because of one game.

But I really hope the new game is 1.8 compatible though.

Reactions: GeldHaftige
F

Facelurite

If eggwars somehow gets removed you can guarantee that I'm leaving.

Plot twist: Island games are actually islands in the water, and you fight with boats.
I would like that

EDIT : I did not mean I would like you leaving. Was talking about boats

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Blockband is way better! However, I won't leave! But I'll be way more inactive, because the games don't really bother me anymore...
Okok. So how about we make it teams of 3. Two team members go around in the boat, one stearing the other one shooting from the backseat. The third team member has to power the boat by playing a guitar hero clone. The better he plays the faster the boat will go.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom