• Nossir

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I think EXP bottles are fine as quest rewards, because there are plenty of other methods of gaining EXP and many of them are much more efficient than using EXP bottles.

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I think EXP bottles are fine as quest rewards, because there are plenty of other methods of gaining EXP and many of them are much more efficient than using EXP bottles.
It could be an option anyway, I'm unsure tho because it could clog up the store.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was going to disagree because of the price, but I don't think it's possible to get xp bottles after you are done the quests. Maybe if they were 50k each, I would like to see these ingame.

EagleOguzhan

Mar 5, 2021
I was going to disagree because of the price, but I don't think it's possible to get xp bottles after you are done the quests. Maybe if they were 50k each, I would like to see these ingame.
lol it can be 5k not 50k LMAO ur prob a late game player

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
I never use it to make my exp hight,if you want exp,i suggest just do a wither skeleton farm and you will get many exp,so i disagree this suggestion.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Then you can find your own way to get exp,i totally is disagree this suggestion,because exp bottle is reward for who completed the quest,if you can buy it ,then the reward is no rare more.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
i mean, you literally get a spawner on like every island you visit so by then you should have a pretty good farm

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom