Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 379392

i dont speak english:

Hello, many people are muted from the server, so why not add a dismuteo in the store! : D, the cost is already clearly, your decision, but I think it's a very good idea for players who are muted! :)

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Huge big massive NO!

So.... People can keep buying unmutes and keep on being toxic, people have many chances.

The aim is to make the server PG for people of all ages not just to make a ton of money

D

Deleted member 379392

No, for the following reasons:
-Against EULA
-Won't make players learn from their mistakes
-Makes Cube look like the typical greedy server
-People will believe that appeals are always denied so people buy unmutes

The truth, at the time of appealing in a muted, is always denied. ._.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Sorry, but I have to disagree. Players should absolutely not be able to buy an unmute or unban. If they’re punished, it’s completely their fault and there shouldn’t be be any possible way for them to just ‘buy’ their way through a punishment. Doing this could actually harm our server and our community. People will look at it as a, “Damnit. Muted again. I’ll just buy another one and do it again!”

It also is very fair for them to wait out their punishment and actually LEARN from their mistakes. (Unless they appeal and get approved)

I also don’t understands how the server is falling. You have to backup that claim with supportive evidence or else that claim is completely invalid.

Ayroh

i dont speak english:

Hello, many people are muted from the server, so why not add a dismuteo in the store! : D, the cost is already clearly, your decision, but I think it's a very good idea for players who are muted! :)
As stated before, the staff warn you before you are even punished. You are also given more “warnings” as your punishments for chat offenses become worse. I do not see why you would need this unless you are blatantly disregarding the multiple warnings that you’re given; in which case, you are deserving of the punishment and need the lesson. Maybe that’ll be your wake up call to follow the rules, and it’ll even help save you some money.

Synopsis:
Just don’t let it get that far to begin with.

Jun 14, 2017
Huge big massive NO!

So.... People can keep buying unmutes and keep on being toxic, people have many chances.

The aim is to make the server PG for people of all ages not just to make a ton of money

Dude, if you don´t feel how is being muted, please, don´t reply this post, a great idea, is: if you got muted 1 time, you can buy the unmute with a cost of $6.50USD but, you can have only 3 chances for buy the unmute, passing the 3 unmutes, is permanent mute. I think thats a great idea, just the unmute is to permanent mutes and not for temporaly mutes, cubecraft will to have a BIG change, BIG differences of other premium servers, please, just staff member or cubecrafters, if you don´t fell how is being muted, please exit the post. Thanks.

Ayroh

Dude, if you don´t feel how is being muted, please, don´t reply this post, a great idea, is: if you got muted 1 time, you can buy the unmute with a cost of $6.50USD but, you can have only 3 chances for buy the unmute, passing the 3 unmutes, is permanent mute. I think thats a great idea, just the unmute is to permanent mutes and not for temporaly mutes, cubecraft will to have a BIG change, BIG differences of other premium servers, please, just staff member or cubecrafters, if you don´t fell how is being muted, please exit the post. Thanks.
Everyone has their right to their own opinions. Hence why this post was created in the first place, and hence why people are choosing to respond they way they feel appropriate (respectfully). I don't think it would be fair for me to tell you to "exit the post" because our views differ, why do you feel it is appropriate to say this to others? I have nothing against you; I'm just pointing out that everyone has their own right to say what they want to say, hence why this topic is under "Suggestions", we should treat each other's views respectfully. This leads me to my response to your suggestion.

I'm not saying this under the mindset of anything I just said above, but I really don't agree with your suggestion either. I feel as if the course of action, (listed here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/) is more than fair and lenient. I feel as if, by them giving you these other punishments (before perm), these should be considered your "warnings". These punishments should be a lesson for which you to take that time that you're punished to prevent that from happening again, causing you to not ever be concerned about a perm mute. There's never a reason for any (good) server to need to sell "unmutes", considering any good server gives you plenty of chances. If that server sells "unmutes" (in my opinion), it's probably because they're a failing server that needs to resort to reaching further in the pockets of the players that already play and help finance; not to mention they're breaking the Minecraft EULA.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
For this reason the server is falling :v
If you are saying that the server is falling due to too many people being muted, that is completely incorrect. If you want to get technical, the server would be falling in different areas other than mutes, bans, kicks, etc. I actually the server is starting a little revamp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom