Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No, for the following reasons:
-Against EULA
-Won't make players learn from their mistakes
-Makes Cube look like the typical greedy server
-People will believe that appeals are always denied so people buy unmutes
"Against EULA" please, there are servers where you can buy an unban/unmute, but I agree with your other reasons

D

Deleted member 379392

Pff ... step, that people are so toxic, that you only comment on one suggestion, and everything that the world insults you, and to top it off, I say that the server is falling for most of the hackers, and when the reports , they always put you "closed" and, to top it off, you still have this, look:
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/Fgz5HDDqHM2i6oVNHEjj
I did not send spam, there are others that are promoting and promoting your channel and do NOTHING, AND DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU ARE PISING! because control yw makes your character run, for God's sake, talk to LanceDaniels and it was also worth it, either because you can not do anything, and it's very credible, bucket, you're falling in the background, I literally miss 2016 , the bucket was not so toxic, since they added to pvp 1.8 the hackers invaded your server, thanks for ruining it because my server died
CubeCraft Games 2013 - 2016

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
i dont speak english:

Hello, many people are muted from the server, so why not add a dismuteo in the store! : D, the cost is already clearly, your decision, but I think it's a very good idea for players who are muted! :)
I don't agree, because it's your own mistake if you're muted.
No single mod gives you a fake mute, because you need evidence.
-1 from me.

Reactions: Ayroh

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Not a good idea in my opinion. Guys would spam links, say swearwords and that will cause chaos. :confused1:

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 14 days, as it is considered necroposting. Necroposting is against the forum rules as stated in our official rules.
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

- Locked.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom