Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
CubeCraft is a large server which already makes enough money to pay their developers and builders. We're not in a financial crisis, we don't need this. In fact, this would only be unfair for the people who got banned for valid reasons.
You are right.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
English:
Hello Cubecrafter's I have come to make a suggestion that could be a good solution to everything that is happening, I propose that Cubecraft Games could add the "Buy UnBan" option on the Java server, my reasons are as follows:
1- Cubecraft recently has had a minority of online players compared to previous years where it happened to have 20,000 players online at the same time to only have 7,000 players.
2- Many players have been involved in the painful situation of being Banned by a Sentinel error, this mainly happens to people in Latin America because our Internet connection is not all good and Sentinel takes it as a "Hack".
3- If Cubecraft Games put this option many players with their respective rank or without rank would be willing to pay for their "UnBan", it is worth mentioning that I am not saying that it will not be banned, both sentinel and the moderators would continue doing their respective work, but with this option would be given a new opportunity to all players who have somehow been affected by a similar situation, likewise if some Hackers entered again Sentinel would do its job.
4- Cubecraft Games would have more income to continue growing and putting many new things on the server.
I somehow come to ask Cubecraft to put himself in the place of his players who bet on the and that for an injustice or a small failure to be seen in this situation, many players have invested money in the server when comparing a range, miniatures or multiple points, this option would be viable to generate income to the server and give an opportunity again to all those players who have been affected or not by all this, without more for the moment I hope your understanding and analyze in detail and consider this suggestion. Thank you for your attention and time.
Nice day :)

Español:
Hola Cubecrafter's he venido a hacer una sugerencia que podría ser una buena solución a todo lo que está pasando, propongo que Cubecraft Games podría agregar la opción de "Buy UnBan" en el servidor de Java, mis razones son las siguientes:
1- Cubecraft recientementeha tenido una minoría de jugadores en línea si lo comparamos con años anteriores en donde paso de tener 20,000 jugadores en línea al mismo tiempo a solo tener 7,000 jugadores.
2- muchos jugadores se han visto envueltos en la penosa situación de ser Baneados por un error del Sentinel, esto principalmente nos sucede a las personas de Latinoamérica ya que nuestra conexión a internet no es del todo buena y Sentinel lo toma como un "Hack".
3- Si Cubecraft Games pusiera está opción muchos jugadores con su respectivo rango o sin rango estarian dispuestos a pagar por su "UnBan", cabe mencionar que no estoy diciendo que no se volverá a banear, tanto sentinel como los moderadores seguirían haciendo su respectivotrabajo, pero con esta opción se le daría una nueva oportunidad a todos los jugadores que de alguna manera hemos sido afectados por una situación similar, así mismo si algunos Hackers entraran de nuevo Sentinel haría su trabajo.
4- Cubecraft Games tendria más ingresos para continuarcreciendo y poner muchas más cosas novedosas en el servidor.

De alguna manera vengo a pedir que Cubecraft se ponga en el lugar de sus jugadores que apostaron por el y que por una injusticia o un pequeño fallo se vean en esta situación, muchos jugadores hemos invertido dinero en el servidor al comparar un rango, miniaturas o puntos múltiples, está opción sería viable para poder generar ingresos al servidor y dar de nueva cuenta una oportunidada todos esos jugadores que se han visto afectados o no por todo esto, sin más por el momento espero su compresión y analizan a detalle y consideren está sugerencia.Gracias por su atención y tiempo.
Lindo día :)
A mi no me gustaría, el server se llenaría de gente mala y con malas intenciones, y lo que quieren los staffs es que el servidor sea divertido, aparte pueden hacer su apelación demostrando que están arrepentidos o dando una razón.

Carteer

Sep 18, 2016
México
You can tell we are not all lucky enough to have a good PC that allows us to record as well as our internet connection is not too good as yours ;), you are also right the respective players that went and will be banned by an error or unfairly we should get our "UnBan" but the moderators and most of the "Helper's" do not support us and likewise never believe us, we do not all live in a world full of roses with the best things for enjoy the game;)

Carteer

Sep 18, 2016
México
I've always been against the idea of buying yourself out of a ban. If you have done something regarding breaking rules you should get punished for it, so you will think twice before violating the rules. If you could redeem your account access to the server with some cash, it would kind of defeat the whole concept of why people get a ban.

Not too worried about hackers that would keep buying unbans to hack again, there are way cheaper ways to evade bans nowadays.

I would also like to point out that people that get banned for invalid reasons shouldn't be forced to buy their account access back. They obviously should get unbanned for free once an appeal has been succesful. This is why it's really important to have some sort of recording software ready just in case something like this occurs.
Miuaww, as you can tell we are not all lucky enough to have a good PC that allows us to record as well as our internet connection is not too good as yours;), you are also right the respective players that went and will be banned by an error or unfairly we should get our "UnBan" but the moderators and most of the "Helper's" do not support us and likewise never believe us, we do not all live in a world full of roses with the best things for enjoy the game;)

G

Gamerfull

This is a very bad idea, because of that, other non-premium servers are falling, players that are banned have an opportunity, for example, the first ban is 30 days and the next one is already permanent (this only adds to when you are hacking and you are banned by a staff) if for example it is sentinel ban you which will be by accident or you do not have 2 opportunities.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Miuaww, as you can tell we are not all lucky enough to have a good PC that allows us to record as well as our internet connection is not too good as yours;), you are also right the respective players that went and will be banned by an error or unfairly we should get our "UnBan" but the moderators and most of the "Helper's" do not support us and likewise never believe us, we do not all live in a world full of roses with the best things for enjoy the game;)
I don't think you really understood my message.

Carteer

Sep 18, 2016
México
A mi no me gustaría, el server se llenaría de gente mala y con malas intenciones, y lo que quieren los staffs es que el servidor sea divertido, aparte pueden hacer su apelación demostrando que están arrepentidos o dando una razón.
Bueno creo que no leíste bien, he dicho que ésta sería una nueva forma en la calle se nos podria dar una nueva oportunidad a los jugadores que fuimos prohibidos por un error, dices"el servidor se llenaría de Hackers" pero como mencioné sentinel seguiría haciendo su trabajo e inmediatamente daría la prohibición, pero a los que de alguna manera fuimos afectados por un error se vería demostrado como fuimos prohibidos de manera injusta, no todos contamos con la suerte de tener una buena PC y un buen internet, muchos nos tenemos que conformar con menos.

D

Deleted member 100818

So because of your idea that the system is somehow broken due to moderators who do not believe what you're saying (because they're not idiots, they look at the facts), you want to add an "unban" option to the shop so everyone, including hackers, could get unbanned for a few dollars/euro's/pounds?

mEMe dUMp

Reactions: Shallidor

Carteer

Sep 18, 2016
México
I don't think you really understood my message.
I say the same, try to put yourself in our place and tell me what you would do if somehow you were banned in an unfair permanent way without the possibility of entering the server just for a "coincidence" or "error", recently the new top 5 of "SkyWars Team : xJustDqnny "has been banned by" Anticheat "according to sentinel, but that player is a friend that I know since he started with nothing on the server, he has never used any illegal modification as Sentinel affirms, so I have seen him as he strives day to day to achieve their top but unfairly sentinel gives a ban, many like the moderators will believe that it is not "lag" but if they think it is "Hack", many players like me and the other more than others we see in this situation but we do not speak or say anything because as you can see we are always ignored, Latinos have the right to be taken into account and can help us solve our problems, right? there's something for moderators and Helper's, currently players like RichardDelPra, JoSeeee, NEO_K4T4N4, iTzDarXylon, Chris_0_Mac, Ediie, Jefe_Mestro, among many others despite not having the best connection or 'Pc' are much better than the players who have a better Ping on the server and they have shown it occupying the top of their respective modalities.

D

Deleted member 100818

I say the same, try to put yourself in our place and tell me what you would do if somehow you were banned in an unfair permanent way without the possibility of entering the server just for a "coincidence" or "error", recently the new top 5 of "SkyWars Team : xJustDqnny "has been banned by" Anticheat "according to sentinel, but that player is a friend that I know since he started with nothing on the server, he has never used any illegal modification as Sentinel affirms, so I have seen him as he strives day to day to achieve their top but unfairly sentinel gives a ban, many like the moderators will believe that it is not "lag" but if they think it is "Hack", many players like me and the other more than others we see in this situation but we do not speak or say anything because as you can see we are always ignored, Latinos have the right to be taken into account and can help us solve our problems, right? there's something for moderators and Helper's, currently players like RichardDelPra, JoSeeee, NEO_K4T4N4, iTzDarXylon, Chris_0_Mac, Ediie, Jefe_Mestro, among many others despite not having the best connection or 'Pc' are much better than the players who have a better Ping on the server and they have shown it occupying the top of their respective modalities.
Then he should appeal, he'll receive a message from a random moderator with about 7 questions, if he answers those correctly he will receive an unban.

Again,

mEMe dUMp

Carteer

Sep 18, 2016
México
So because of your idea that the system is somehow broken due to moderators who do not believe what you're saying (because they're not idiots, they look at the facts), you want to add an "unban" option to the shop so everyone, including hackers, could get unbanned for a few dollars/euro's/pounds?

mEMe dUMp

If you see it that way, I give you the reason but think, all the players that we have been affected by this? Our money and time in addition to the trust to the server? Where did all this go?

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
So what are u saying if u hack u should be able to pay u r way back in??? Then there's no need to ban them in the first place if u can just do that!

D

Deleted member 100818

If you see it that way, I give you the reason but think, all the players that we have been affected by this? Our money and time in addition to the trust to the server? Where did all this go?
To a place called "You should make a proper appeal"

Reactions: remio

Carteer

Sep 18, 2016
México
To a place called "You should make a proper appeal"
We have done it more than once but we have been ignored and we can not do anything, but hey, do not pay attention to us one day and I hope they are not in our place to see how the effort money and time is affected by " Capricho "of some players :)

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
In case there was any question about whether or not this would ever be considered, I can reassure you that we would never add an unban to the store. There are several very important reasons why we wouldn't do that, the main one being that it would create a conflict of interest, an unhealthy one. Income would be tied to number of players banned so we'd be incentivising ourselves to issue more bans (because more bans would mean more unban sales). Secondly, we don't want cheaters ruining the experience for other players on our network, whether they pay us or not. We already take into consideration a players latency both when issuing bans and reviewing them or the related appeals. I'd like to remind you that just because you have high latency does not mean you are incapable of cheating, the appeals process is there to catch any false positives, they don't happen nearly as much as you might think they do.

Locking the post as the discussion is pointless because this isn't something that we could even begin to consider doing. It's something I appear to say quite a lot, but if you think you have been banned unfairly, appeal with as much detail as possible, it's how we identify the false positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom