• No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
Hi, I wanted to talk about a topic that I've been thinking about this last days, the possibility of buy unmute/unban.
We all know that there are many players who have been banned, by sentinel or by a mod, and there are another players who have been muted and now they don't want to join because we all know is not funny play without talk.
On other servers I have found that they sell the unban, and well, we all know cubecraft moves for the money, even though it is dead. Well, maybe you should think about it, money+more players.
Thanks for reading me :3
xoxo :unicorn:

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I hope you were making this as a joke.. if not:

Then why even bother making reports if the person can just litterally buy a get-out-of-jail card. This has been suggested a million times and have been denied a million times. Just.. God no..

Reactions: Priley

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Rulebreakers should be punished, no matter how much money they are willing to spend.

LonelyNartyta

Apr 10, 2017
Catalonia
I hope you were making this as a joke.. if not:

Then why even bother making reports if the person can just litterally buy a get-out-of-jail card. This has been suggested a million times and have been denied a million times. Just.. God no..
Well, there are people who have been banned by sentinel just with lag, without hax

D

Deleted member 352903

+1, but one should be able to buy only ONE unban and ONE unmute

Edit: changed my mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LonelyNartyta

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I have one friend in cubecraft ho are muted forever.

And other ho need one more mute for the permanent
And another banned forever for teaming

But i have one with a NO PERMANENT BAN ho use hax

I miss play with them and i cant speak with one

So much players are banned forever no for hax, i think than the players need pay for get unbaned is a grear idea
OR into the 30 days ban and permanent ban add a, 1year ban
1>7>30 >365>permanent

But ,30, Jump to ,forever, is a big jump and no all players use see the rules, and they think than teaming or camping cant be banned forever.
The people ho dont know the forum dont know the rules

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I have one friend in cubecraft ho are muted forever.

And other ho need one more mute for the permanent
And another banned forever for teaming

But i have one with a NO PERMANENT BAN ho use hax

I miss play with them and i cant speak with one

So much players are banned forever no for hax, i think than the players need pay for get unbaned is a grear idea
OR into the 30 days ban and permanent ban add a, 1year ban
1>7>30 >365>permanent

But ,30, Jump to ,forever, is a big jump and no all players use see the rules, and they think than teaming or camping cant be banned forever.
Then they just don't do anything wrong in the mean time (e.g avoiding mutes), and if > 8 months have passed, they can reappeal

That's how I got my unban

I got banned by Lezappen in December 2016, I succesfully reappealed (my second time) in a private conversation via the forums in October 2017

Buying your way out of punishments is just ridiculous and hilarious to say the least

Well, a lot of people buy alt accounts, then why they are not going to buy unban :v
Most invalid argument ever smh

Avoiding punishments is punishable too, so they'll get banned again

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Because you can get alts for like 10 cents. Besides, if they get caught hacking, again, they'll just get banned, again.
Only one chance to get unbaned.
You pay, youvunbanes and if you are bannes again you cant bougth a unban this time

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Then they just don't do anything wrong in the mean time (e.g avoiding mutes), and if > 8 months have passed, they can reappeal

I got banned by Lezappen in December 2016, I succesfully reappealed (my second time) in a private conversation via the forums in October 2017

Buying your way out of punishments is just ridiculous and hilarious to say the least

The apeal can be canceled

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Nope.
Not only would that be against the EULA, but it's also completely unfair and basically devalues any lessons that can be learned from breaking the rules.
Aside from that, people would get the impression that staff intentionally deny all appeals so people buy an unban or unmute instead.
^Said by @Gainfullterror , and I couldn't agree more with his words.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Most games, when you start the game, it says ''TEAMING IS NOT ALLOWED'' how can you think it's allowed then?
And to be honest, you don't need to read the rules to understand that teaming and camping isn't allowed. Those are just basic rules. And last, when you get banned 3 times for teaming and hacking, what did you expect? that the fourth time I'd be allowed?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The apeal can be canceled
Then it's probably because you received way too many punishments
I once saw someone who had been banned 15 TIMES for teaming, hard to convince staff you won't do it anymore

^Said by Gainfullterror, and I couldn't agree more with his words.
Can we please stop mentioning the EULA everywhere
If you can show me the exact part of the EULA where it states this would be against it, please quote me on this with a screenshot

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Most games, when you start the game, it says ''TEAMING IS NOT ALLOWED'' how can you think it's allowed then?
And to be honest, you don't need to read the rules to understand that teaming and camping isn't allowed. Those are just basic rules. And last, when you get banned 3 times for teaming and hacking, what did you expect? that the fourth time I'd be allowed?

Is true but the players think can be banned only a few days and keep doing but the permanent ban is inesperates

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest

You cant be banned forever frist time
Frist time is a
7 day ban for sentinel
30 day ban if sombody see you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom