Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blikje_Cola

Well-Known Member
Jun 9, 2016
2
0
76
Dear , Cubecraft

I have buy a Opsidian Rank but i am not geting this rank.
Can you pleas give me a Opsidian rank?

If i Type a word not good but i by some The Netherlands


Thank You if you are giving me a Opsidian Rank!
 

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
1,915
3,075
288
27
the Netherlands
Hey, please send an email to sales@cubecraft.net. Tell them everything about your payment and provide screenshots.
They aim to reply within 48 hours. Please be patient :)

If you have more questions, feel free to PM me.

~Locked as question has been answered
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom