Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

p0pcorn_

Jul 5, 2015
dream land
Hi. My parents wont buy me a rank unless this website ^ is secured. Is there anyway staff can secure it? @johncoles Please help!! My minecraft username is p0pcorn_ (used to be PopCornLover1030)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The website is 100% secured. There's nothing to worry about, trust me :). If the website wasn't secure, I doubt CubeCraftGames would be excelling like how it is now. This thread can be locked.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Whilst there is no HTTPS on buy.cubecraftgames.net all the transactions are handled over HTTPS, the main store pages are not. We are working with Buycraft (who run our store) to sort this out. However this is the same for any store using Buycraft.

Reactions: Younisco

p0pcorn_

Jul 5, 2015
dream land
Whilst there is no HTTPS on buy.cubecraftgames.net all the transactions are handled over HTTPS, the main store pages are not. We are working with Buycraft (who run our store) to sort this out. However this is the same for any store using Buycraft.
Is there anyway you can secure the website showing the lock next to the http?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom