Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Just a question, why does bunny hopping work on cube? I litterally bunnyhopped with multiaura on normal FFA and it took me about 20 minutes to be banned, guess what server it doesn't work on? A 8 player server called a1craft, so the anticheat that bans players is good, but the one that lagsback people is trash, you can't fly or use timer (for too long), double jump, use spider or step, but a lot of things do bypass. Mineplex and hypixel (especially hypixel) have a hopper issue too, but there are tons of small servers that have proper anticheat that lag back hoppers. One hypothesis I have is it requires a very resource intensive anticheat which may be hard on a larger server but anyways.

And I swear to God if anyone does a copy and paste message of reporting to the forums I will delete my forums account.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
The more people the harder it is for the anti-cheat obviously for a 8 player server it isn’t hard. Also, there are custom clients that can bypass any anti cheat for an unlimited time period.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Cubecraft is a large server, indeed but there are always no more than 60 players per game, the amount of players isn't the problem here but the amount of devs making cheats to specifically bypass cubecrafts anti-cheat is a lot greater than the amount trying to bypass any 8 player server.
Cubecraft has no cheat plus as well as sentinel.

Last edited:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Cubecraft is a large server, indeed but there are always no more than 60 players per game, the amount of players isn't the problem here but the amount of devs making anti cheats to specifically bypass cubecrafts anti-cheat is a lot greater than the amount trying to bypass any 8 player server.
Cubecraft has no cheat plus as well as sentinel.
Ok that does make sense, it's an arms race between anticheat devs and illegal client creators, but honestly just like the filter eventually cheaters shouldn't be able to bypass any more, I know what bunny hopping is but I'm not sure how the client modifies said packets in order to move faster, my hypothesis is it sends a bunch of Sprint jump packets while the player is jumping or removing the players limited control while in the air. If either of these are the case maybe it could be possible to win said arms race. I understand cube doesn't have a hopping problem *cough cough* like hypixel UHC *cough cough* so it would probably be a waste.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Most smaller servers have no-cheat plus, which as far as I know does not work on large server because of the amount of people.
Hypixel uses no cheat plus... What do you mean it doesn't work on large servers. The largest game on hypixel is 111 people large, twice the size everything cube has, so in no logical way does this claim make sense.

D

Deleted member 169486

Hypixel uses no cheat plus... What do you mean it doesn't work on large servers. The largest game on hypixel is 111 people large, twice the size everything cube has, so in no logical way does this claim make sense.
Cube uses nocheatplus as well, it just doesn't ban people, and it doesn't ban people on many larger server either.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Just a question, why does bunny hopping work on cube? I litterally bunnyhopped with multiaura on normal FFA and it took me about 20 minutes to be banned, guess what server it doesn't work on? A 8 player server called a1craft, so the anticheat that bans players is good, but the one that lagsback people is trash, you can't fly or use timer (for too long), double jump, use spider or step, but a lot of things do bypass. Mineplex and hypixel (especially hypixel) have a hopper issue too, but there are tons of small servers that have proper anticheat that lag back hoppers. One hypothesis I have is it requires a very resource intensive anticheat which may be hard on a larger server but anyways.

And I swear to God if anyone does a copy and paste message of reporting to the forums I will delete my forums account.
Lol, the lagging back is to prevent that stuff. Its not "trash" if it works...
And thanks for admitting that you hack xD
It might have to do with there are more players making it lag and the anticheat patrolling more players than the server with 8 players? :)
The normal amount of players on cubecraft is a lot to patrol for a somewhat new anticheat

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom