Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
Not everyone who plays cube craft is good at PVP, some people are better at things like building, There should be different games in the creative building area like building competitions and build swaps so people who excel more at building things can show off their skills

U

Unipotato

Cubecraft already hosts build competitions for holidays and special occasions, and these competitions often give rewards to the winners. Players can also invite others to their plots in FreeBuild, so I don't think this is necessary. Keep up the suggestions though! :D

Reactions: Injunction

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
That would be rather hard to determine a winner. In the past, CubeCraft did have a game that was like MasterBuilders from mineplex (I think it had a different name) but it was removed due to it being unpopular.

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
I would like to see you come up with maybe a rough sketch for this game instead of just throwing it out there. One issue I could see with this would be determining winners which was aforementioned by another user.
-1 from me, although I think if you refined the idea and actually gave more context and detail it would help.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like the idea of adding a building game, i just think it might be something other than what you have suggested. You may want to make a more refined post rather than adding updates left and right forming a blob of dis-organized thoughts, not only does this help players understand you more but also makes your idea seem better and shows confidence. Also people who just say -1 or things like "i'm not a fan of this idea -1" just why? if you don't like it mark no on the pole if it is an option and move on, if it is a good idea it will get more replies of how to make it better, more popular posts will be seen as more likely to be accepted, adding your little "-1" just fills space and adds a little score to your messages, try typing something useful to them on why it's bad or how they can make it better.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
Hers the basic idea, there are different servers like the other games, and each server has different themes that can be voted on, you have to build to the theme in a time limit and then people vote on their favorite design, but to give it a cubecraft twist, each server has only certain blocks you can use to challenge you to be more creative, there could also be a tnt option where if you don't press the finish button before the time runs out the tnt explodes and parts of your design are gone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom