Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Knewred

Mar 26, 2014
Speaking of these though, why do builders require so little depth, detail and shaping? At least on the examples shown on builder qualification, the builds are extremely sub-standard for what I'd expect from a builder. Its sad really, on the sunfury creative server the builds that can only qualify for the second rank (ember) would have not just got there, but ran in, stolen everyones keys and be found sleeping upstairs. I'd apply for builder but I dont have skype. WHY DOES THAT EVEN MATTER :(. Email should really be good enough. Skype just lags your computer tremendously, even when its closed (which is another extremely annoying thing about skype... aside from windows task manager, how do you close it?) Considering my current rate of lag, skype would make minecraft multiplayer literally unplayable... after easter comp I'll build a build anyway for builder rank and see how it goes I guess...

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Speaking of these though, why do builders require so little depth, detail and shaping? At least on the examples shown on builder qualification, the builds are extremely sub-standard for what I'd expect from a builder. Its sad really, on the sunfury creative server the builds that can only qualify for the second rank (ember) would have not just got there, but ran in, stolen everyones keys and be found sleeping upstairs. I'd apply for builder but I dont have skype. WHY DOES THAT EVEN MATTER :(. Email should really be good enough. Skype just lags your computer tremendously, even when its closed (which is another extremely annoying thing about skype... aside from windows task manager, how do you close it?) Considering my current rate of lag, skype would make minecraft multiplayer literally unplayable... after easter comp I'll build a build anyway for builder rank and see how it goes I guess...
You don't win builder ranks in the Easter Comp, you earn donor ranks.

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
I have Jumboed Rubiks Creation on my plot!
2014-04-21_11.26.31.png
2014-04-21_11.26.31.png
2014-04-21_11.28.14.png
2014-04-21_11.26.31.png
2014-04-21_11.28.14.png
2014-04-21_11.26.49.png
2014-04-21_11.26.57.png
2014-04-21_11.28.27.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom