Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I am sure that most of you are aware that Cubecraft games uses plotme as their main basis for creative. Creative is mainly used for wannabe builders / social people, and most builders (when they are bored) go on a reporting spree of inappropriate plots.

I believe that builders should have all permissions (or just add /plotme clear) for plotme at creative.

Reasons:
1) This will limit reports within the server, clearing out plot reports by around about half.

2) It may reduce alerts for moderators & administrators as they get an alert when a report is made.

3) This can make the builders help the community by a substantial amount, especy with the amounts of inappriopriate plots that there are atm.

@sealgoesowowow @TheAdventurerMM @SunshineChick (the only three builders I jnow that only has builder.)

(Other build team - @Efcluke94 @Volkom_ ) IDEK THE REST LMAO

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I think this would be good for builders who have been on for a while, (over 3 months). But if I was to recruit a new builder, it's a very abusable command and I wouldn't fully trust new builders with it. This would mean a lot of messing around with permissions which @halothe23 will have to do. But I guess it could work and would help out alot

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
i agree with efc in how builders that have been builder for a while should only get the command, which right now, every builder.

Reactions: Efcluke94
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom