1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Builder Permissions] Full Plotme

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by YounB, Dec 11, 2014.

1. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I am sure that most of you are aware that Cubecraft games uses plotme as their main basis for creative. Creative is mainly used for wannabe builders / social people, and most builders (when they are bored) go on a reporting spree of inappropriate plots.

I believe that builders should have all permissions (or just add /plotme clear) for plotme at creative.

Reasons:
    1) This will limit reports within the server, clearing out plot reports by around about half.

2) It may reduce alerts for moderators & administrators as they get an alert when a report is made.

3) This can make the builders help the community by a substantial amount, especy with the amounts of inappriopriate plots that there are atm.

@sealgoesowowow @TheAdventurerMM @SunshineChick (the only three builders I jnow that only has builder.)

(Other build team - @Efcluke94 @Volkom_ ) IDEK THE REST LMAO

2. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

I think this would be good for builders who have been on for a while, (over 3 months). But if I was to recruit a new builder, it's a very abusable command and I wouldn't fully trust new builders with it. This would mean a lot of messing around with permissions which @halothe23 will have to do. But I guess it could work and would help out alot

3. Simbaaa

Simbaaa Member

Absolutely. Nothing.
    i agree with efc in how builders that have been builder for a while should only get the command, which right now, every builder.

Efcluke94 likes this.
  4. Maceshank

Maceshank Member

PLAYING CCG!!! XD :D
    I totally agree with efc that only builders who have been builders for at least.... 4-5 months get it.

Efcluke94 likes this.