Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I am sure that most of you are aware that Cubecraft games uses plotme as their main basis for creative. Creative is mainly used for wannabe builders / social people, and most builders (when they are bored) go on a reporting spree of inappropriate plots.

I believe that builders should have all permissions (or just add /plotme clear) for plotme at creative.

Reasons:
1) This will limit reports within the server, clearing out plot reports by around about half.

2) It may reduce alerts for moderators & administrators as they get an alert when a report is made.

3) This can make the builders help the community by a substantial amount, especy with the amounts of inappriopriate plots that there are atm.

@sealgoesowowow @TheAdventurerMM @SunshineChick (the only three builders I jnow that only has builder.)

(Other build team - @Efcluke94 @Volkom_ ) IDEK THE REST LMAO

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I think this would be good for builders who have been on for a while, (over 3 months). But if I was to recruit a new builder, it's a very abusable command and I wouldn't fully trust new builders with it. This would mean a lot of messing around with permissions which @halothe23 will have to do. But I guess it could work and would help out alot

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
i agree with efc in how builders that have been builder for a while should only get the command, which right now, every builder.

Reactions: Efcluke94
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom